john eden

male pale and stale
woofah2_ad1_360.jpg

Out now, available from here:

http://www.woofahmag.com

Come and get 'em while they're HOT!

DannyL

Wild Horses
Do you want to sort a Woofah 2 - Critical Beatdown beers thing up in Stokey or you just want to hook up one on one?

stelfox

Beast of Burden
I don't think I want to. I'll leave you all to it (which is to say, predictably, I'll be in the hood so will come along... i'm just trying to weasel my way out of buying paul stn the pint i owe him)

Last edited:

DannyL

Wild Horses
i'm just trying to weasel my way out of buying paul stn the pint i owe him)

Don't worry about that. Jon has told me the Courvesior and Moet is on him, to celebrate his transition to grime scenster, tastemaker and -breaker.

john eden

male pale and stale
I don't think I want to. I'll leave you all to it (which is to say, predictably, I'll be in the hood so will come along... i'm just trying to weasel my way out of buying paul stn the pint i owe him)

Not to mention the article you owe us? ;)

mos dan

fact music
i also owe paul stn a pint (is there a pattern emerging here?), but alas, alack, i have to be in derbyshire from this wednesday until thursday 27th :(

i just moved to dalston too so i'd only be round the corner! :(

i would like to request permission for follow-up woofah drinks when i return, any time from march 27 onwards..

tom pr

boooo. i'm only around Thursday.

Dan - you're in Dalston now? nice one. we should defo do a follow-up sesh.

bassnation

the abyss
Sorry mate - Wednesday for me.

You can always form a breakaway faction tho... :D

Who's up for Wednesday?

all Dissensus crew welcome!

what, this wednesday, like ummmmm..... tomorrow?

might see if i can come along. dalston though? should be south london if you want to keep it reggae surely?? ;)

john eden

male pale and stale
what, this wednesday, like ummmmm..... tomorrow?

might see if i can come along. dalston though? should be south london if you want to keep it reggae surely?? ;)

If anyone can suggest a decent central venue for a beer which is good for both north and south, then that would be perfect! Be great to see you Mr Nation.

Been a bit hectic fulfilling all the orders over the last couple of days, plus getting them to shops etd. apologies to people who have emailed or pm-ed and not had a reply.

viktorvaughn

i also owe paul stn a pint (is there a pattern emerging here?), but alas, alack, i have to be in derbyshire from this wednesday until thursday 27th :(

i just moved to dalston too so i'd only be round the corner! :(

i would like to request permission for follow-up woofah drinks when i return, any time from march 27 onwards..

I live in Dalston too. I did not know Dissensus crew were repping the area so hard! Be good to have a little meet up (you don't all just sit in the corner talking about rare ragga-jungle white labels and reggae reissues do you?).

john eden

male pale and stale
I live in Dalston too. I did not know Dissensus crew were repping the area so hard! Be good to have a little meet up (you don't all just sit in the corner talking about rare ragga-jungle white labels and reggae reissues do you?).

Only until the 2nd pint. :)

Be good to meet you Viktor...