WOOFAH needs designers

john eden

male pale and stale
smllogo.jpg

Awesome fanzine seeks bass-head designers for mutual layout fun

Can you help?

Woofah is an independently produced magazine covering reggae, grime, dubstep and all points in between.

We have just published our 2nd issue featuring Durrty Goodz, Tippa Irie, Iration Steppas, Scuba, grime and policing and a whole lot more - see website for details: http://www.woofahmag.com

We are looking for people to join our team and help with the design for future issues.

If you:

• Are into the idea and look of the magazine
  • Have some experience of design but would like more
  • Know your way around Quark and can work with templates
  • Are passionate about the music we cover and want to help promote it
  • Are willing to work to an agreed deadline
then, please get in touch!

If you have any examples of your work to show us, send some links or samples.

Nobody gets paid to produce Woofah, but working on the mag will get your work published and help get the word out about the artists and their music. Everyone who contributes receives a full credit in the magazine and on our website.

We are hoping to get a few designers on board to work on a spread each (2-5 pages) so that the magazine continues to look wicked.

All enquiries to info at woofahmag dot com or via the myspace

John Eden and Paul Meme / woofah

Last edited:

zhao

there are no accidents
ahhhhhhhhhh would love to help but made a point of never learning quark in my 10+ year career as a graphic designer. (wanted to make sure i never, ever, have to do any production work)

but if you need some illustrator skillz get at me :)

Last edited:

Blip

Yeah, I would be happy to do something as well, but I have no Quark Xpress nowadays.
For illustration, yes because I have pens and a half-steady robot hand.