80's R'n'B/Electro-soul

craner

Beast of Burden
Recommended to me by my youtube account, which I find slightly alarming:

Although, it is almost excellent.

Client Eastwood

bump

beers after works and home for some 80's tunes . . .

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

craner

Beast of Burden
I subsribed to this guy's old skool stream and have been working my way from 1 -> whatever.

It's one of the best things that's ever been on the internet.

If only I could transfer the whole thing to CD, I'd be happy as a sandboy.

Ach!

Turd on the Run
I subsribed to this guy's old skool stream and have been working my way from 1 -> whatever.

It's one of the best things that's ever been on the internet.

If only I could transfer the whole thing to CD, I'd be happy as a sandboy.

OK! Thank you thank you. This stuff is reeeeal good. Who would have thought that Dutch carp fishermen were so down with 80s soul?

Mr Jeg

suck your thumb
firstly, immense respect out to everyone in this thread... this stuff has been the soundtrack of my last few months and i basically love every single tune you lot have posted!

secondly, i have a bit of an annoying request... been hunting for an ID of this tune for years now, i have a little 7 second clip of the intro from an A-Cyde set but it gets wheeled instantly and never played again, he never replied to my inquiries as to the name of the tune:

http://www.zshare.net/audio/589617259717edf9/

of course now i've asked it'll prob turn out to be something awful BUT i love that clip and would be overjoyed to find out just what song it's from... cheers :D

shaolinsoul

Hitomi Tohyama - Love Competition

Midnight Express - Danger Zone (live video!!)

Wizzard - its on (1983 LA FUNK!!)

Secret Weapon - Must Be The Music

Love Club - Hot summer nights (west end rec. 1983)

Kano - dance school

THE NICK STRAKER BAND - STRAIGHT AHEAD (Big big tune!)

WEEKS AND CO (RICHIE WEEKS) - IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR FUN

Last edited:

Client Eastwood

Another UK one from me.

Blue Zone f/ Lisa Stanfield.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Client Eastwood

Cant remember if this has been posted Projection - Turn your love/Lovestruck 12"
everything on Elite records was always buy on sight UK soul.

I just love the production on this, vocals are sweet too.

<object width="340" height="285"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="340" height="285"></embed></object>