Who has old grime sets on tape that haven't become mp3s yet?

STOP TEASING YOU BASTARD!

lol seriously - what a collection, what about we club together to buy you a tape deck? this stuff would make part of an amazing archive

msoes

slackk that sounds like the most amazing thing
luca you have to do it do it do it. grime needs you.

luka

the only way you could do some of them is through ach! cos most of my tapes are round my mums in stratford and im in sydney. if you buy ach! a mcdonalds happy meal he might be up for doing something.

million dollar dream. .

what happened to dream?????

he used to be wicked - all that chat about never writing his lyrics down - and that tune London Underground isnt free - well you know what boss, it is to me!

last i heard of him is aim high 2

benjybars

village elder.
what happened to dream?????

he used to be wicked - all that chat about never writing his lyrics down - and that tune London Underground isnt free - well you know what boss, it is to me!

last i heard of him is aim high 2

YES! i loved that london underground tune.. don't suppose anyone's got an MP3 of that?!?

msoes

luka im in sydney if youve got any tapes here ill digitalize them and send em back your way. edit, althought why would you have any tapes here really?

Ach!

Turd on the Run
Maybe for a junior spesh.

I could do something along those lines if you wanted. Are any of them labelled?

luka

msoses, actually i do have a few here. maybe even one or two of the ones i mentioned. i'm not entirely sure which of them exist as mp3s though. for example i taped jammers birthday set of deja one year which im pretty sure is a mp3 now.
but listen, email on heronbone@gmail.com and we'll see if we can sort something out.

lee, yes and no... like, if its nasty then it says nasty on it. a couple have years but not usually.
deans got a few of mine too, inclusing a reall nice heartless show. plus i think he's got a little collection of his own too. it'd be worth asking him probably. i think he's got my copy of him and kano too, even though it was him that originally made me the copy!\

i got kool fm new years eve 93 going into 94. thats my best pirate tape.
eastman, dj ash, times two, bluesy g, ummm, some others, nice tape. they go a bit old skool come midnight, just for you london and all that...

Er, I'll be PMing you all over the next couple of days.

Thanks for the positive response, on a real; so many people all over the place seem to have tapes, I might be looking at an eventful couple of months.
Bought the domain names and just looking at webhosting prices now, two or three weeks before BETA by the looks of things.

benjybars

village elder.

Thanks for the positive response, on a real; so many people all over the place seem to have tapes, I might be looking at an eventful couple of months.
Bought the domain names and just looking at webhosting prices now, two or three weeks before BETA by the looks of things.

BIG UP YOUR CHEST!!

viktorvaughn

Good effort mate, looking fwd.

luka

i just give msoses 21 hours of grime to make into mp3s. he promised he would have them all done by wednesday. and he's going to post them here for you horrible cunts.
i even give him my best grime tape, its from when heartless killed paug in that clash
when i say pay as you go you say dead
pay as you go
(whole crowd shouts) DEAD!
its jookie mundo, wiley and gods gift together, and it is unbelieveable. i luv u and eskimo are both brand new, some big dump valve type beats too.... so good, trust me.... watch....

luka

oh and you know what i realised, that mp3 thats going around of dizzee and nasty crew where at the end they start spitting over jungle, thats off one of my tapes! dunno how that happened , i think i might have given silverdollar a copy, i defeinly gave simon reynolds a copy...
it was weird working that out.... the thing stops exactly where my tape does...
i spose it could be coinicidence, but its excatly the same time though...
oh, and msoses is going to do an mp3 of randy cs show. do you know who randy c is?
do you know about raw mission?
well you should do....
slags////

luka

and rockpoppy if you don't have that old nasty thing on tape, the one with london underground, then that might be mine too....
but maybe not cos they played that quite a few times....