All I want to listen to right now is...

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
Aphex Twin, Robert Hood, Miles Davis, Martyn, TRG, RZA, old House, Sleeparchive, Todd Edwards...

I'm trying to expand my parameters.

john eden

male pale and stale
the new Bug album / "wearing my rolex" / "songs the cramps taught us" / "ruff sqwad man dem" / "Slaughter" by Dixie Peach / "this is lovers rock" / blogariddims 40 / daweh congo

viktorvaughn

Todd Edwards is addictive like some cheap and sugary disposable snack.

Anti-Pop Consortium
Boogie Down Productions
The Congos
D Double E
Eskiboy
Frisco
Gravediggaz
Heartless Crew
Infesticons
Jon E Cash
Kode9
Lewi White
Matmos
NASTY Crew
Outkast
Plasticman
Quasimoto
Ricardo Villalobos
Showbiz & AG
Trim
Ultramagnetic MCs
Viktor Vaughn
Wu-Tang
X-Clan
Young Dot
Zed Bias

Benny Bunter

Thanks for those links Benny. Some kind soul posted this link as well in the Rustie thread the Dazed and Confused online:

http://www.dazeddigital.com/radio/check_the_label/exclusive-mix-by-rustie-and-hudson-mohawke/

... which is wicked. Love to see a tracklisting though.

Yeah thats great that one. Be sure to check out that Hud mo podcast for NSD, I'm listening now and its mental. It is annoying not having the tracklists though, I don't know what any of these tracks are but I'm guessing most of them are his own refixes of Rnb and Hip Hop tunes.

DannyL

Wild Horses
. Be sure to check out that Hud mo podcast for NSD, I'm listening now and its mental.

Yeah, I will do. I've just brought an iPod and the first thing that's going on it is those mixes.

Needed to do something to cheer me up after election disaster.

DannyL

Wild Horses
. Be sure to check out that Hud mo podcast for NSD, I'm listening now and its mental.

Yeah, I will do. I've just brought an iPod and the first thing that's going on it is those mixes.

Needed to do something to cheer me up after election disaster.

lissajou

tanzania_sound.jpg

Remember checking this out from the Eugene Public Library over and over and over again, back when I was in college. Should've taped it, as I can't score a copy for love or money now...

zhao

there are no accidents
tanzania_sound.jpg

Remember checking this out from the Eugene Public Library over and over and over again, back when I was in college. Should've taped it, as I can't score a copy for love or money now...

I can hook that up for you if you like. and i have quite a few more in that series as well.

that and all the hugh tracys... something like 20 volumes. and the African Pearls... damn.

me i've been immersed in Zanzibar all day. just starting to really explore Taraab, and it may be my favorite kind of music ever. a combination of Afro rhythms, Indian scales, and Arabic melodies. kind of like the way Ethiopia does, but different... soul stirring stuff. so beautiful, so sad, so happy, so wicked.

Client Eastwood

... this

"Some say I am nuts zooky crazy
Want I to leave the music alone
They say go and look work
I and I are lazy
But I think for a while and
say to my self
It's a time for every style"

couple more hours and it's on