grime tapes upload thread

Blackdown

nexKeysound
"Easter's better..."
Wiley's Christmas, 2004
http://sharebee.com/01975141 or rapidshare
Don't even know where to start with this one. You need it though.

been listening to this over and over, so amazing. all the classic eskibeat riddims, devil mixes, wiley just up their on christmas day, pouring his heart out, slewing everyone, spitting classic bars... amazing.

viktorvaughn

"Easter's better..."
Wiley's Christmas, 2004
http://sharebee.com/01975141 or rapidshare
Don't even know where to start with this one. You need it though.

been listening to this over and over, so amazing. all the classic eskibeat riddims, devil mixes, wiley just up their on christmas day, pouring his heart out, slewing everyone, spitting classic bars... amazing.

'Hold tight everyone who knows my beats sound like rastaman beats. Rastaman bass...I am the original yardie, original bassman.'

'Ashleys one of those boys who blows his own trumpet
He grew up being a boffin like David Blunkett
If you're looking for Bashy's ship it's gone - cos I sunk it.'

Slewin Jammer quite a bit on this too...

Last edited:

Blackdown

nexKeysound
... also, give it's the holy grail of disses, there's quite a few direct suckyermums on this. a rare example of direct slewage and the use of a suckyermum. Bashy gets about 12 in a row, on Christmas Day!!!

... also, give it's the holy grail of disses, there's quite a few direct suckyermums on this. a rare example of direct slewage and the use of a suckyermum. Bashy gets about 12 in a row, on Christmas Day!!!

"hold tight bashy suck ur mum on christmas day
hold tight lethal suck ur mum aswell on christmas day
thats how i feel on christmas day
hold tight all them people at home smiling, suck your mum and take the smile off your face now!"

mos dan

fact music
"An' I ain't even got dreads..... Dread.... I am the Dread"

so good. i also love him getting pissed that lethal upped the ante by slewing him on national radio, as if that wasn't on - keep it on the pirates etc haha

slackk is the wiley vs god's gift slew set on grimetapes? where they run up on the set? i think i lost that mp3 ages ago...

just listening to wiley vol. 1 now, a great tribute to the godfather :)

so who can recommend any of those garage sets in particular? first one i went for was 'slimsy' lol

Benny Bunter

Just want to attest to the amazingness of that Wiley xmas set, its maybe my favourite on the site so far. I totally overdosed on grime pirates when the site first appeared, downloading everything, but I'd been slacking recently. Maybe I just couldn't keep up with the amount of stuff! This one has definitely awakened my interest again though.

Can't wait to hear the Wiley Vol 1 tape now. Maybe someone should send it to the great man himself. Remind him of how great he used to be, week in, week out...

john eden

male pale and stale
Just want to attest to the amazingness of that Wiley xmas set, its maybe my favourite on the site so far. I totally overdosed on grime pirates when the site first appeared, downloading everything, but I'd been slacking recently. Maybe I just couldn't keep up with the amount of stuff! This one has definitely awakened my interest again though.

Yeah just checked it this morning - pure gold.

Also read the piece on grimetapes in the Wire. Good stuff all round!

Hold tight you for the sharebees bruv
Straight on the site tbh.

I got a couple of corkers for you lot next week.

corkers?! did i just type that? wtf

i've at least said "crackers" in the last month. as in "i feel like some cheese and crackers". i was stoned though.

gumdrops

a personal peeve of mine is people who say 'bad boys'. like 'you better download these bad boys asap!'. i think i prefer corkers.

luka

it is.
i also reccomend the ramsey and kie set you got given. im listening to it now.
cant remember the coob and petch set, probably good fun though....