what you currently enjoying ?

Dr Awesome

Techsteppin'
http://www.myspace.com/dprkhc

About Pyongyang Hardcore Resistance
This is electronic hardcore music from Pyongyang's underground anarchist movement! I have received these tracks on tapes and CDs from my North-Korean refugee contacts in China. They have helped to smuggle this material. PHR is an extreme electronic music duo in Pyongyang. The other part of the duo moved to North-Korea to his family and introduced hardcore techno to his friend who has lived his whole life in NK. I'm not Pyongyang Hardcore Resistance, or a member of it. Just spreading this to let the world know the underground resistance is fighting! My identity and my contacts' identities shall remain secret as we are fucking paranoid about North-Korean spies! This is a FUCK YOU from North-Korean underground to corrupted leaders Kim Jong Il and Lee Myung Bak! This is also a FUCK YOU to both South-Korean and North-Korean popular music that try to keep the masses dumb and obedient! This is the bassdrum of truth exported to you straight from Pyongyang! Peace in people, violence in music!

paolo

Mechanical phantoms
http://www.myspace.com/dprkhc

About Pyongyang Hardcore Resistance
This is electronic hardcore music from Pyongyang's underground anarchist movement! I have received these tracks on tapes and CDs from my North-Korean refugee contacts in China. They have helped to smuggle this material. PHR is an extreme electronic music duo in Pyongyang. The other part of the duo moved to North-Korea to his family and introduced hardcore techno to his friend who has lived his whole life in NK. I'm not Pyongyang Hardcore Resistance, or a member of it. Just spreading this to let the world know the underground resistance is fighting! My identity and my contacts' identities shall remain secret as we are fucking paranoid about North-Korean spies! This is a FUCK YOU from North-Korean underground to corrupted leaders Kim Jong Il and Lee Myung Bak! This is also a FUCK YOU to both South-Korean and North-Korean popular music that try to keep the masses dumb and obedient! This is the bassdrum of truth exported to you straight from Pyongyang! Peace in people, violence in music!

Seriously?

zhao

there are no accidents
MUAR001739_250.jpg

31910982.jpg

bankolo.jpg

(last one available on my blog: the. sweetest. music. in. all. the. worlds.)

Leo

ital tek -- midnight colour (never checked him out before, kind of a fresh take of a familiar sound, i must say)

also a few things on camu tao -- king of hearts (def jux/fat possum), raw and all over the place underground hip hop left unfinished when he died in 2008, not great end-to-end but some interesting wtf tracks.

stephenk

evidently i'm living under a rock...took some major skateboarding media for me to get lil wayne - i am not a human being but i'm pretty sure i'm going to be addicted to it for the forseeable future

edit: not the song...the album...namely "right above it"

Last edited: