thirdform

pass the sick bucket
Luke constantly wanders between kids and I worry for him, speaking of sacred cows and being rude to forum members. Like he adopted Corpsey and then he caved under the pressure. He tried adopting me but I'm too deeply mistrusting and insane. He moved onto Barty but he has to share joint custody with Simon now. And then there's third who is like me times a million. He needs to have a real actual kid he can build from the ground up, suit his Leo-ness.

His new adopted kid is some woke ben shapiro alt left shitposter called Gus.

• Haha
Reactions: sus

version

I thought Gus was supposed to be Craner 2.0 anyway, but Craner just isn't the type to have an apprentice.

Reactions: sus

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
Ollie 2.0 would never write this.

Guess!

A - I was ostracized from my friend group after being accused of sexual assault
B - I was ostracized from my friend group for microaggressions to a Halal cart worker
C - I wanted to be with people of my own race
D - the rent was too damn high, the square footage too low, and no reason to stay in a shoebox during Wuhan Killer Sneeze

CrowleyHead

Corpse moved from Simon/Luka to Craner b/c there's no expectations. They have that relationship where people point out to someone that there's a guy who wears his old things he threw out and tries to pass himself off as that same guy.

Similarly you can see Corpse hanging out in one of Craner's old ties while wearing a faux-designer t-shirt to show he hasn't left behind his laddish ways that don't exist, trying to mumble about Cannibal Holocaust but then he falters and stumbles back into safe smart guy stuff like Russian Literature or Beethoven because he lacks the confidence to fight on lies and fibs. He's never even seen Cannibal Holocaust. To this day!

CrowleyHead

The reason why me and Third get along so astonishingly is we're both omnivores and we're both mean. Raised on diets of Twitter, terrible parents, and forced to breath in between racing thoughts that slow/elevate our hearts by about 30 BPM compared to the rest of the board. We look at see people as faucets of information and knowledge and switch them on at full blast but then demand they retrieve the water they gushed, reconvert it into some other matter the way we've managed to do. We want all of the planet to be able to turn this water into our own sort of... urine of conceit and aesthetic direction and resenting these men for just being a sink faucet. It's tragicomic really.

CrowleyHead

Harsh. I think this is getting a bit too mean.

I'm cruel to Corpsey because I'm familiar to him. We've been unintentionally repeatedly occupying the same internet musical spaces for running on a decade plus. I actually love Corpse like a friend I've never truly had.

CrowleyHead

Also I settled for Blackdown instead of trying to befriend Simon so frankly, I'm arguably worse at this behavior than Corpsey ever was.