Scarlett Johansson album

swears

preppy-kei
I think that electro-gaze version of "I Don't Wanna Grow Up" is pretty good in an M83 kinda way.

michael

Bring out the vacuum
Weird, just read it's produced by one of the members of TV On The Radio. Go major label "indie" action.

If any of it sounded like I Was A Lover I'd be pretty excited, but somehow I think not.

crackerjack

Weird, just read it's produced by one of the members of TV On The Radio. Go major label "indie" action.

If any of it sounded like I Was A Lover I'd be pretty excited, but somehow I think not.

People I know (not TVOTR fans, in fact probably haven't heard of them) were sticking up for the production while dissing the album.

zhao

there are no accidents
question is how does she fit into into the hardcore continuum

she is clearly responding to the frantic, break-neck adrenaline of Bassline, and reacting to the angst ridden angularity of Half-Step by taking things down a notch or two, pushing the beats and bass to the back-ground, and relying on vocals and guitar textures to evoke ethereal and dream-like floating atmospheres.

Zane_barf.jpg

dubble-u-c

Dorkus Maximus
she is clearly responding to the frantic, break-neck adrenaline of Bassline, and reacting to the angst ridden angularity of Half-Step by taking things down a notch or two, pushing the beats and bass to the back-ground, and relying on vocals and guitar textures to evoke ethereal and dream-like floating atmospheres.

Zane_barf.jpg

heehee
just stick a sped up amen behind one of her tracks and chipmunk her vocals ;)

oh also some pitched up and down sine waves for a bassline and bleeps.