atoga

184177_2341032970152_1379785095_2819721_7054850_n.jpg

zhao

there are no accidents
they must've worked there before because i wouldn't even know how to use the shit in a mac Ds?

slowtrain

they must've worked there before because i wouldn't even know how to use the shit in a mac Ds?

If it's anything like Burger King its all pretty much precooked, just stored in warmers and you pick out what you want to assemble the correct burger.

bandshell

Grand High Witch
Ended up running from the countryside, right the way across town to my mate's house in my boxers at about 3am this morning.

Pointless, but definitely made me chuckle to myself.

bandshell

Grand High Witch
you gave us the ending first, so go on and fill in the previous chapters

Was at a party in a barn in the middle of nowhere. Everyone ended up in a state. My mate hit a girl in the face with a wine bottle and chipped her tooth then started threatening another mate.

Myself and another mate spent a while waiting for a taxi back to another mate's house, it never showed so we just started running. Hurdling road works signs etc. Along the way deciding it'd be a good idea to run to this person's house in just boxers.

bandshell

Grand High Witch
http://www.spaldingtoday.co.uk/news...g_in_street_1_2894235#.TjwSdxZ5nO4.twitternow

A MAN accused of outraging public decency by defecating on a dead hedgehog in a Spalding street, will stand trial at the town’s magistrates’ court on Thursday, September 8.

Victor Ford (33), formerly of Gamlyn Close, Spalding, and now living in Boston’s Middlecott Close, pleaded not guilty to the charge when he appeared before Spalding magistrates on Thursday.

The charge relates to an incident on July 3.

you

ha! well, the seller has a 100% rating, so they must know what they are doing. :)

yeah, but it does seem a touch steep for a book that isn't antiquarian or an antique itself.... market value though innit...

IdleRich

IdleRich
"fail to see what is funny about moroccan textiles?"
It's just that while the book can be had second-hand for sixty quid there is an optimistic shop asking for five hunded thousand pounds for a new one.