music for fucking

zhao

there are no accidents
real talk: i got my fuck on to zhao's ngoma 2 last weekend, and that shit was totally marvelous. absolutely believe it's something everyone should definitely experience:

http://www.getdarker.com/gotdarker/file/eaf9ba647b00e4427c86b6899d0e72a3

haha wow! :D i haven't even tried that myself. maybe i should make a mix specially for this purpose... hmmm...

but it might just be the Necks album from beginning to finish -- a post modern "appropriation" ala Sherrie Levine's photos of famous photos.

swears

preppy-kei
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

crib

as an album pink floyd's "wish you were here" provides the perfect soundtrack to any sexual liaison

start off with some wistful foreplay to the tune of "shine on you crazy diamond"

things start getting a little more serious, and boom - "welcome to the machine"

5 minutes later, you're basking in the post-coital afterglow - why not "have a cigar"

unfortunately, reality soon sets in, and as "wish you were here" starts you remember you're alone in your room masturbating to prog rock

wise

bare BARE BONES
So Bones R&B mix from the R&B recommendations thread is a great wild sex soundtrack.
:cool: