Rise of the Love Song

Ness Rowlah

Norwegian Wood
Yeah he is, but it's more of a Christian in the way a lot of "in recovery" people are Christians, i.e. as a vague sort of "higher power" they use for guidance rather than relying on their own diseased thinking.

Is Cave? My impression is that he is a proper old-Testament hardcore Christian-type with a Johnny Cash/Elvis fascination.

DJ PIMP

i love duende.

it's a sublime natural phenomena like magnetism or gravity.

Last edited:

nomadthethird

more issues than Time mag
Is Cave? My impression is that he is a proper old-Testament hardcore Christian-type with a Johnny Cash/Elvis fascination.

It's possible. I don't know the guy personally, but it's pretty typical for heroin addicts to get really into pretending to believe in God between relapses. That's the NA way.

nomadthethird

more issues than Time mag
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed>

lol maldito duende

whatever

No way! Heroes del Silencio ! "Entre Dos Tierras" is tuuune . , summer of '94 ... cute lil' gee-tar solo too, haha cheese is good , mmm GLOBAL FLANGE