Music from passing carz

S

simon silverdollar

lots of 2-step, as well as Funky, running things in south west london at the moment

also that Mylo 'pressure' tune which always seems to massively popular round brixton way. there's an argument to be made that it's one of the pivotal tracks in the shift of uk post-garage music to house, but i'm not sure i can be bothered making it.

gumdrops

we need to have a site with a map so we can log all these more efficently. then someone can come up with the stats, genre by genre, area by area.

:cool:

Client Eastwood

Last edited:

woops

is not like other people
Artful Dodger's Jaheim remix coming from a sports car yesterday in Broadway Market, wow!

craner

Beast of Burden
I spent yesterday morning driving around Splott and Bute Town playing Sweet Exorcist's 'Testone' really loud. It was surprisingly therapeutic.

unknown soulja

Wild Horses
Been hearing Clarkz loads round N7 way recently.
Approaching the time of year when those annoying Monster / Red Bull etc branded trucks drive round camden blasting D&B all day...

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
Does nobody ever hear The Stereophonics or James Blunt, then?

I guess guys that bump that kind of stuff driving round london usually have the windows up and the locks on.

I wouldn't tho - ''TO BURNNNN A THOUSANNNND TREES!"

sufi

lala
fucks sake
the opening echoey drum rolls and bass lick from dire straits money for nothing pumping out at the traffic lights in palmers green .... not that far from tottenham, but still like one million miles away .... i thought we left that shite behind back in the 80s