Post me a song you like that's new to you...

craner

Beast of Burden
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Possibly because I want to kill myself.

mms

sometimes
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Possibly because I want to kill myself.

don't do that, that's not a good want mate.

nomadthethird

more issues than Time mag

nomadthethird

Check this one out:

LA's premier "ambassador of boogie funk"

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
Dam Funk is great. You should check Benji B's latest show - 3 hours of Dam Funk tunes/DJing. It's only available until tomorrow 10pm too.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/1xtra/benjib/

If someone could record this, incidentally, or knows of a recording, I'd be very grateful for a link.

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Really like this tune.

cobretti

[-] :: [-] ~ [-] :: [-]
Siriusmo - Die Rockwurst

Heard this for the first time on that new Modeselektor mix, quality track. Plenty of fucked up percussion and the main synth line is like a good take on metallic wobble.

grizzleb

Check this one out:

LA's premier "ambassador of boogie funk"
He's the king. Got so much soul.

Faves off the album - on&on, I wanna know, I wanna thank U :cool:

luka

don't you think, pretty as it is, its slighty dull? a bit wet? i love the same 80s music as he does though.

nomadthethird

don't you think, pretty as it is, its slighty dull? a bit wet? i love the same 80s music as he does though.

nope

I don't think it's pretty at all, I think it's actually rough around the edges in a way that I like. doesn't sound quantized and superproduced. sounds cheap and thrown together.

But I love early Prince, I love LOVE p-funk, I love Sun Ra, I love afrofuturism, I like afrobeat, I love R&B that's going this way.

"funk is an ideology"

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

continuum

smugpolice