Brock Lesnat

proteus

sadly tho he has a habit of running away from opponents when being hit and has a large penis tattooed on his chest gaining him nickname Cock Chestner.

luka

He's not European, is he?

He's as American as apple pies and knuckle sandwiches.

that phrasing was a bit ambiguouis. i mean, he seems terribly exotic to me cos i am a european. i thought it was great seeing him running away and shouting for the punches to stop. the tattoo is insane. james ellroy should base a charcter around him.

CHAOTROPIC

on account
He's _incredibly_ fast for a guy his size. It's almost surreal seeing him move actually ... he was tested out for some American football team & ran something like 4.7 seconds for the 40yard dash at almost 300lbs, but his in-the-ring speed is even weirder, like watching a gorilla or something, his body seems almost weightless. & of course he has this ludicrous reach, so he can hit people from halfway across the ring. & his fist are the size of lunchboxes - they had to build special XXXXX gloves for him so that he could compete. Physically, the guy is an actual freak.

But he has a really unhappy combination of wild, unsound boxing technique with no defense, & a real distaste for getting hit. Every time he's really been cracked by a big heavyweight - which has only happened in his last two fights - he's crumbled & fled. He needs to find a good camp & start training with a proper team, rather than staying on his survivalist-style compound in Minnesota & helicoptering in sparring partners.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
I see what you mean now luka

hardmanhitstyre.jpg

hardmanholdsdeer.jpg