I've just decided to become a fan of The Police

luka

I am you cunt! I'm writing better than ever! Now Barty has taken over my structural role in the universe I can finally become a sort of adult. It'll be good for me. I'll read Proust with Corpsey. Join in the cooking books thread.

luka

Talk to idle rich about birdwatching. Maybe cultivate an interest in current affairs.

luka

I'm 40. It's my mature phase. I've got a couple of decades or more of this then it'll be my late period. Like Titian smearing the paint around.

craner

Beast of Burden
Do you remember that plastic Mary pendant you made me throw in the Thames in 2005? I've only recently emerged from the shadow of that cosmic insult.

luka

My juices are flowing. It's going to be a glorious Luka and Craner year. Our ascension.

luka

The blonde beasts. The lithe snake hipped rock and roll stars. The glimmer twins. The Mick and Keith of our era.

luka

Do you remember that plastic Mary pendant you made me throw in the Thames in 2005? I've only recently emerged from the shadow of that cosmic insult.

It was bringing you bad luck. You needed to break away from the toxic grip of superstition.