Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 27353637

Thread: It's great when you're straight

Quote Originally Posted by yyaldrin View Post
    happens to bees on cocaine too: https://www.wired.com/2008/12/beesoncocaine/

makes you wonder did entertainment really HAVE a glass-jar ficus bonsai tree at all?
    What even the fucis a ficus?
    Doin' the Lambeth Warp New: DISSENSUS - THE NOVEL - PM me your email address and I'll add you

Quote Originally Posted by Corpsey View Post
    That's funny cos I tend to think that's the only point of coke - to help you drink more.

The other thing it's best for is to relieve constipation. If I snort a line I'll instantly have to go to the loo.
    Yeah me too. A performance enhancing drug for 24 hour drinking.

If it wasn't so damaging to your nose it would be one of the most fun drugs to do in terms of sheer process, too.

Chopping out lines, offering them around. Sitting there drunk to near oblivion, oh what's this, it's a mirror with a nice big line on it, roll up the note, violent snort, and you're back in the room!
    Αι ψυχαί οσμώνται καθ΄ Άιδην.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Corpsey For This Useful Post:

The worst process, I assume, is injecting. Big faff. Then there's swallowing horrible things, like mushrooms.

Then pills and acid there's not much of a process at all.

Then at the fun end you've got snorting lines and smoking spliffs.

Ritual of making spliffs is very satisfying. All that paraphernalia. Grinders papers little bits of cardboard the poking bit out the clipper. Feeling that you've learned a craft-skill. Like a blacksmith or a thatcher.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to luka For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by luka View Post
    Ritual of making spliffs is very satisfying. All that paraphernalia. Grinders papers little bits of cardboard the poking bit out the clipper. Feeling that you've learned a craft-skill. Like a blacksmith or a thatcher.
    Plus it tastes so nice and feels so good to exhale big clouds of it.

Messing about with foil and lighters is fun too. Or so I'm told.
    Doin' the Lambeth Warp New: DISSENSUS - THE NOVEL - PM me your email address and I'll add you

Nah cokes terrible, just sobers you up, not that I've ever said no. I agree it's the funesy to physically do though. High dosages of benzos and hard spirits is where it's at, creating lots of lasting memories for those around you and none for yourself. The most selfless kind of hedonism there is.

I love it that a thread titled "It's great when you're straight" has ended in a discussion about how drugs are basically brilliant.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mr. Tea For This Useful Post:

Ha! yeah I did post a few times a few years ago. I spent a lot of time reading stuff on here because I was looking for direction in life and I felt like there were these grand philosophical and cultural lines being drawn on here which were great inspiration for making sense of stuff. And some people seemed relatable albeit more intelligent than me. Then for a few years I was more content with my life, felt like I had it figured out to a degree that let me relax and take pleasure in what I was doing.

Now I'm feeling a bit like I've lost my way again.

No, I never found out the secret to sustaining a coke habit in the long run. I stopped with coke because it triggered my anxiety. Now I take mdma once in a while when offered and I smoke a little weed (although not the christiania hash, I've become too light for that) and drink a lot when going out.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to entertainment For This Useful Post:

I know a bunch of people who do coke at the weekend and a few of them have a problem, but most seem alright. One of them got bad enough that he started doing lines at work. I was speaking to him at a party last year and his nose suddenly started pouring blood and he went dashing off somewhere. He might be a bit better now, but he's pretty much always on it whenever I see him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Corpsey View Post
    I was more or less pissing cum.

oh yeah and I do in fact own that ficus and it's still going, drawing energy from the galvanizing prose of S. Reynolds

72454362_2258620391103866_4166078892269895680_n.jpg

17. The Following User Says Thank You to entertainment For This Useful Post:

It's OK, I didn't disbelieve you, just wanted to know what it was!