Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: The Shining Ones

Yeah so like Musk is South African, Thiel is German, but there's only one game in town. If you want to play for the highest stakes you go to America. Nothing else counts.

Calvin Harris went from goofy to a model once he reached America. It changes you.
    Quote Originally Posted by droid View Post
    my truffles are pristine

Quote Originally Posted by version View Post
    Calvin Harris went from a weirdo to a model once he reached America. It changes you.
    He became a shining one!

Or look at those pictures of Elon musk before America improved his jawline and hairline! The country is so virile and potent it morphs your entire bone structure!

“We criticize Americans for not being able either to analyse or conceptualize. But this is a wrong-headed critique. It is we who imagine that everything culminates in transcendence, and that nothing exists which has not been conceptualized. Not only do they care little for such a view, but their perspective is the very opposite: it is not conceptualizing reality, but realizing concepts and materializing ideas, that interests them. The ideas of the religion and enlightened morality of the eighteenth century certainly, but also dreams, scientific values, and sexual perversions. Materializing freedom, but also the unconscious. Our phantasies around space and fiction, but also our phantasies of sincerity and virtue, or our mad dreams of technicity. Everything that has been dreamt on this side of the Atlantic has a chance of being realized on the other. They build the real out of ideas. We transform the real into ideas, or into ideology.”
    Quote Originally Posted by droid View Post
    my truffles are pristine

Ah ok, similar name, a b, some ls

What we guna talk about now?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to luka For This Useful Post:

I feel like I'm being egged on.

damned if I can explain it. maybe because we have no sense of history, fled a real culture in england and just went mental in the new frontier, corrupting everything in our path, misplaced sense of freedom translated into do-any-fucking-thing-you-want. general lack of modesty, brash pride in bigger/better/brightest/holiest/baddest, everyone else is a sucker caring about the common good. land of the free means anything goes.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Leo For This Useful Post:

We aren't knocking it we are all in awe like look at this thing it's incredible

yeah. it's mental but it's OUR mental!