IdleRich

IdleRich
From tiwtter....
This today, Brexit is the best thing ever happened to Europe. I live in Amsterdam and EVERY SINGLE DAY I see businesses, from London, moving here. Thank you, UK! And enjoy the fish! Ahahahah

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
Forecast - you sign on and get placed with compulsory fruit and veg picking as part of your dole, with a 10-15% bump as an incenative.

The wealth divide will grow.

Inheritance will become one of the few routes to home ownership.

More river and coastal pollution, as if it wasn’t bad enough - this sceptic isle.

The Tories copyright the Union Jack.

IdleRich

IdleRich
Imran Ahmad Khan MP
I stand with millions of Britons that are deeply insulted at the shocking news that the German Chancellor has refused the British Prime Minister’s request for a telephone call. This is an insult to every Briton, whether they support our PM or not.
Seems Bozza had an Australian style phone call with Merkel.

IdleRich

IdleRich
Actually that quote bears repeating in full... it's totally fucking hatstand
I stand with millions of Britons that are deeply insulted at the shocking news that the German Chancellor has refused the British Prime Minister’s request for a telephone call. This is an insult to every Briton, whether they support our PM or not.
Have our EU “friends” no regard or respect for the UK and our nations’ sacrifices that permit them to live in freedom and prosperity today, safely away from the shadow of totalitarianism?
The EU’s contemptuous treatment of the UK makes it clear there cannot be a deal until it accepts the UK as a sovereign equal and awards us the respect and regard we merit.

IdleRich

IdleRich
Brexit predictions, sane or daft, what do you lot envision?
Basically just everything getting a bit shitter. I don't think that the country will utterly collapse, just go backwards... food prices rise, pound devalues, less choice in the shops, fewer jobs, lorry queues all over Kent and so on. Just a greying out of the country and the culture that becomes less multinational, less outward looking, less interesting, less good.

IdleRich

IdleRich
I don't think there is gonna be a complete breakdown of society, riots in the streets, cities burning, civil war... I don't think so.