Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Racism

Quote Originally Posted by version View Post
    I don't quite understand how a self-confessed germaphobe can be so blasé about a potential pandemic.
    Well he didn't know that flu killed people until a few days ago, so he is on a learning curve I guess.

Stop the foreigners and ask drug companies to make a vaccine, seems to be the strategy.

He can't even do being a germaphobe properly.

Quote Originally Posted by version View Post

He can't even do being a germaphobe properly.
    It's an irrational phobia. I've read murky accounts about him making women wear gloves to give him a handjob but then fucking them bareback, that sort of thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by woops
    i hate sigs

At our local nick they've "started an investigation" into how come someone did Nazi graffiti in part of the station that only cops can access https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...-only-to-staff
    The police watchdog, the Independent Office for Police Conduct (IOPC), said it had not been informed of the incident nor made aware of Scotland Yard’s investigation into it.

Quote Originally Posted by sufi View Post
    At our local nick they've "started an investigation" into how come someone did Nazi graffiti in part of the station that only cops can access https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...-only-to-staff
    A baffling mystery that will no doubt be pinned on Henry the mild-mannered janitor in due course.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to john eden For This Useful Post:

A neo-Nazi who wore swastika earrings and ran in a “Miss Hitler” beauty pageant is among four National Action members convicted of terror offences.

A court heard that Alice Cutter, 23, sported “his-and-hers swastika knitwear” with her former fiancé Mark Jones – a senior figure in the banned terrorist group.

Prosecutors said the comments Cutter made about Jews, including violent fantasies of murder and ethnic cleansing, were “some of the most shocking in the case”.

She entered National Action’s “Miss Hitler 2016” competition, which was a publicity stunt to attract more members, under the name Buchenwald Princess.
    https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-a9345291.html

It's always the ones you least suspect, isn't it?
    Quote Originally Posted by woops
    i hate sigs