Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: There is no spoon. (The mystery of Uri Geller)

whatever you say

Quote Originally Posted by zhao View Post
    in most Tibetan temples levitation and flight is within first year's study -- it's like, newbie freshmen boring crap to them.
    That's quite a statement.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tate For This Useful Post:

Parson Guest

Quote Originally Posted by zhao View Post
    I think in order to go beyond the physical boundaries and properties of matter, which is just an illusion anyway, and exist and move in the realm of pure energy, you have to transcend this plane, absolve your body, and become a field of particles free floating in the larger field of particles. have you tried that?
    yeah. i have actually successfully achieved such results accidentally in a number of ways and it has had me concerned for my own sanity for about a decade now.

basically i took way too much acid in the 90s.

Quote Originally Posted by tate View Post
    there is actually a short manual for levitation... consists of a series of breathing excersize... in one nostril, out the other. and if you practice daily, after 6 months or so you will start to bounce a little bit while meditating, and after a year or so start hovering. suposedly. but I'm going to try it. will let you know.

Parson Guest

i'd like to see some documentation

yeah i would like to see footage of anything relating to that, or settle for this manual by zen master buddha on how to levitate.

Quote Originally Posted by tate View Post
    i work w/ a tibetan guy who says this is true. however, he also says if he were sick, he would eat the dalai lama's shit and that would heal him...

Quote Originally Posted by petergunn View Post
    i work w/ a tibetan guy who says this is true. however, he also says if he were sick, he would eat the dalai lama's shit and that would heal him...

Bill Gates, the Dalai Lama and a Hippy backpacker are on a plane that's about to crash - there's only two parachutes
    Bill Gates says "I'm the smartest guy in the world, I have more important work to accomplish" and dives out if the plane
    Dalai Lama says to the backpacker:"My child I am old have experienced many experiences, the wheel of life will surely return me to this existence etc etc...take the remaining parachute and save your self"
    Says the hippy "no worries dude the smartest guy in the world just jumped out the plane with my backpack

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sufi For This Useful Post:

Amazing thread, dunno how I missed this one.

That Parson guy used to post on DSF and had a record on Planet Mu. He also made some terrible stuff under the name Run DMT.

I thought The Amazing Randi pretty much ended any debate about Uri Geller anyhow (will check that tune later thanks).