Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: H P Lovecraft

Oh god I think I just did a little bit of wee.
    Doin' the Lambeth Warp New: DISSENSUS - THE NOVEL - PM me your email address and I'll add you

There was possibily fairly low-budget/art-house German version made some years ago, just titled Die Farbe, which I'd like to see too. Apparently it's all in B&W except for the Colour itself, which sounds like a neat trick for representing the idea of 'impossible colours'.
    Doin' the Lambeth Warp New: DISSENSUS - THE NOVEL - PM me your email address and I'll add you

Land has speculated about both an AI and the Necronomicon from the future meddling in our current world. But this researcher can't help but think of a more chilling scenario: What if it is the Great Old Ones themselves who are melding in the present from the future. And what if accelerationism and the Dark Enlightenment are one such bid to harness capitalism and technology towards one obvious end: their own creation and a distinctly post-human future. Are Lovecraft's demonic space gods then our own future when a tendril-faced elite final sever all ties to humanity and Earth as a whole? Certainly, I suspect such a notion has passed through Land's mind. And he may well be okay with such an outcome.

But the real question is, are men like Epstein and Thiel concerned with such an endgame? Based on circumstantial evidence, such a possibility can not be dismissed. And that is something that is truly horrifying to contemplate. This is why, as I've suggested before, that Epstein's child sex trafficking is not the darkest abyss. Rather, it is what the funds from this endeavor were being used to sponsor. And that may well be the birth of the Great Old Ones.

A subplot of The Invisibles was that the Archons were using Lady Diana to give birth to a monstrous abomination, IIRC. I reckon it's all true.

I think Wills and Harry seem to have turned out remarkably normal, all things considered.

I mean Harry's a ginge, sure, but apart from that.

Read the VISUP article tea. Educate yourself about current affairs.

At the height of the Ccru days, Land began heavily abusing "the sacred substance amphetamine" and subsisting on little to no sleep. During his final days at Warwick, he became known for amphetamine-addled lectures, which at times Land delivered while laying on the floor and accompanied by a jungle soundtrack. Eventually, he came to believe that he was being inhabited by various entities, which he dubbed "Cur," "Vauung," and "Can Sah."

As in, "reading this post gave me Can Sah".

What a dickhead.

(not the VISUP post specifically - reading it now, pretty interesting)

Quote Originally Posted by Corpsey View Post
    I was more or less pissing cum.

Quote Originally Posted by version View Post
    I watched the trailer for this yesterday. Really looking forward to it - I only hope Nic Cage doesn't fuck it up with his trademark overacting.