Skream's new vid

rubberdingyrapids

the dj rap of dubstep:

2795272_3.jpg

surprised she didnt do better.
not a bad face for dubstep.

don_quixote

Trent End
Fucking loved the 'making of' video. Like taking a magnifying glass to a turd only to discover a lost race of microscopic Peep-Show-bit-part players living on its moon-landscape surface, each with a name containing more hyphens than this sentence.

this post is pretty funny

i like i need air and when i hear katy on a mission i have to turn it up LOUD.

D

droid

Dubstep has a 'face'? I thought it was just an arse at both ends. :D

Seriously bummed by this magnetic man stuff. Its appalling shite. 'Coffee table' would be a compliment.

Maybe they're trying for Elizabeth Troy, but they're ending up with Tali.

Dusty

Tone deaf
Just watched MagneticMan 'I Need Air' to see what all the fuss is about.

At first I had to double check I hadn't been rick rolled because as those trance stabs built up over the video of candy ravers waving their hands in the air I could have sworn I had been forwarded to a Tiesto video. It got worse from there. I gave up after a minute, when it became clear the best it had to offer was some kind of tribute to the worst of the worst from the Orbital Blue album mushed in with a healthy dose of extra cheese.

I think I'm too old for this. Now you can analyse peoples reactions as much as you want, call it elitist, call it snobbery I really don't care - but all I want to do is hear good music and that certainly wasn't it. I'll leave it for the yoof of today.

BareBones

wheezy
yeah rusko looks like he's got all the nasty free clothes that he gets sent to him on at the same time too. Him and David Guetta., both look appauling.

i think david guetta actually looks quite sweet, like a nerd who is delighted and shocked that anyone is paying him any attention. but yeah rusko just looks like a prick.

Phaedo

Gonna be honest, i like the tune. I can get into the "epicness" of it. Fair enough if you can't though i can see how this track could be seen to be total shit.

And for the video... ermm yeh, thats awful.