Suggest to me a book or article that elaborates upon concept X

sus

Yeah thats kind of the most ironic thing in the industry, that pretty much the whole field of governance experimentation is largely inspired by Meditations on Moloch, and the team that created the leading peer-to-peer governance framework named it after Moloch instead of after whatever canonical protagonist it could have been named after.
Oh I hadn't made that connection! But of course it's obvious

dilbert1

Funnily enough Marx thought that even Moloch seemed only moderately evil when compared with industrial capitalism...

"[T]he middle class had predicted, and to their heart’s content proved, that any legal restriction of the hours of labor must sound the death knell of British industry, which, vampirelike, could but live by sucking blood, and children’s blood, too. In olden times, child murder was a mysterious rite of the religion of Moloch, but it was practiced on some very solemn occasions only, once a year perhaps, and then Moloch had no exclusive bias for the children of the poor."

Clinamenic

Binary & Tweed
has been done before?
Yeah these are essentially digital-native cooperatives. I mean, you can use the tools/methods I'm describing to make traditionally hierarchical organizations too, but I'm generally interested in the more cooperative-like ones.

The radical thing is that they are facilitated by open-source algorithms on peer-to-peer shared virtual machines, which could well be overkill for the purposes of many cooperatives, but for a group of people scattered about the globe, these tools can be a good way to vote and collectively manage money.