Tim Westwood-wood-wood-woooood....

sufi

lala
shit to see that his sleaze was outed so many years ago and the guy still kept his job.

he always seemed pure odd to me, this old guy talking strangely in his own very particular niche, some part of the equation was always obscured,
so we shouldnt be surprised - it was another fucking orientalism

DannyL

Wild Horses
shit to see that his sleaze was outed so many years ago and the guy still kept his job.

he always seemed pure odd to me, this old guy talking strangely in his own very particular niche, some part of the equation was always obscured,That
so we shouldnt be surprised - it was another fucking orientalism
It's more than orientalism in a way - all his victims were black so I assume has some weird fetishistic thing going on with black women as well.

DannyL

Wild Horses
Its absolutely fucking gross to state the obvious. Old guys with young women scream daddy issues *at best* and what's more likely is sex is being brought via money or power. It makes you look like a completely undignified creep. If any of you lot ever see me all over a woman 30 years younger than me, just glass me, you have my permission.

DannyL

Wild Horses
Westwood is absolutely fucking massive as well - he's taller than me - so I bet he scared those poor women out of their fucking minds. Plus his age, all that institutional prestige as well, imagine how horrified they must've been.
Cunt.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
If any of you lot ever see me all over a woman 30 years younger than me, just glass me, you have my permission.
I'm sure Katie could do a perfectly good job of kicking your lanky arse without needing any help from us.