New connect_icut album now avaliable on LP/CD/DL

connect_icut

The new connect_icut album – Crows & Kittiwakes Wheel & Come Again – is now available on LP (with deluxe eight-page booklet) and CD. The most intense and cosmic expression of the connect_icut sound so far, it anchors all manner of granular chaos and glitched-out abstraction in a solid foundation of three-chord pop.

Praise for Crows & Kittiwakes Wheel & Come Again:
  • "Massive album which effortlessly squared the circle between post-MBV Indie Rock noise and Fennesz-style glitch." The Mighty Woebot
  • “Excellent...” Simon Reynolds
  • “A faultless album for those who want to immerse themselves totally in the flow of their own consciousness, for those looking for healthy and lawful means to cross the barriers of the senses.” Libero (Italy)
  • “An overwhelmingly great album!” Caleidoscoop (Netherlands)
But don’t take their word for it! Listen to a couple of songs on Soundcloud or watch the video for “Imperial Alabaster”.

And here’s where you can mail order a copy:

connect_icut-crows-and-kittiwakes-wheel-and-come-again.jpg

Recommended if you like: Oren Ambarchi, Black to Comm, Kim Cascone, Sylvain Chauveau, Dalglish, Greg Davis, Vladislav Delay, Ekkehard Ehlers, Lawrence English, Farmers Manual, Fennesz, Ben Frost, Lee Gamble, Gas, Katie Gately, General Magic, Tim Hecker, Holly Herndon, Giuseppe Ielasi, Klimek, Machinefabriek, Stephan Mathieu, Mountains, BJ Nilsen & Stilluppsteypa, Oval, Rosy Parlane, Pita, Roly Porter, Sébastien Roux, Sohrab, Tape, Rafael Toral, Tujiko Noriko etc…

Last edited:

Kuma

The Konspirator
Having played with and remixed Sam, numerous times, I can happily say, this is the best thing he's ever done.

connect_icut

Having played with and remixed Sam, numerous times, I can happily say, this is the best thing he's ever done.

Cheers. I should point out that there's a remix EP coming out next year that features an awesome Kuma remix of the first song from this album. There's also going to be another LP and goodness knows what else.