version

That's really poorly written too. No wonder the campaign's burning through money. He's practically giving it away.

IdleRich

IdleRich
That's really poorly written too. No wonder the campaign's burning through money. He's practically giving it away.
Didn't you read the thread about Class Prostheses? Bad writing is just a way of showing how much more powerful you are than the person you are writing to...

IdleRich

IdleRich
I understand (from what I read the other day) that even if he gives the salary away, for tax circumstances he is still required to pay tax on half of it.
Although why couldn't he write it off? If he earned 400k from being POTUS but lost millions on his businesses then his actual income would be deemed to be less than zero and so he wouldn't pay tax.

sufi

lala
Wow amazing what theatre! the masks and unmasked, who could ever have imagined this?
the Trump family in the audience looking sleazy
what gamification
what boring old men

IdleRich

IdleRich
Sounds kinda heated.
Trump repeatedly mocked Biden, suggesting the Democratic nominee’s comments on health care would cost him support among progressives.
Biden responded by calling Trump a “liar” and a “clown.”
When Trump interrupted another one of Biden’s answers, the Democrat said, “Will you shut up, man?”

version

"They might as well have held this debate in an alley off of Broadway and tossed a knife in between the two of them."

IdleRich

IdleRich
Proud Boys are happy though

EjIWE-3XYAEJItC

constant escape

winter withered, warm
What are the prospects of covid-spreading terrorism? Has that already been a thing? Or might it be inspired by the announcement of Trumps infection?

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
I don’t know?

Seriously though, where do you draw the line between automatic rifles, open carry, the fear that projection can induce and collusion between law enforcement and extremist/militia groups? It’s the latter that’s the most glaring, but in the only western nation with a joke for healthcare you’re already dealing with conditioned responses to towing a certain line.

Clearly there’s stacks more going on. Back to Pointless, been a long day.