Skream - Late Nite Request Line

mms

sometimes
i called upthe distributors and they kinda said monday they think which means not this monday but next as a rule of thumb
but hopefully full release this monday eh

boomnoise

♫
i was in blackmarket on monday and youngsta seemed to think he was getting hold of a couple that day - he didn't alas but i was told without a doubt monday. but i guess your seasoned attitude towards these things mms probably means you know the deal! will be happy when the wax is in my hands!

gumdrops

he's in the new vice magazine for anyone interested. hes not got a good relationship with his dentist i see.

Diggedy Derek

Stray Dog
i was in blackmarket on monday and youngsta seemed to think he was getting hold of a couple that day - he didn't alas but i was told without a doubt monday. but i guess your seasoned attitude towards these things mms probably means you know the deal! will be happy when the wax is in my hands!

Ha, I had the same story the other week. I never got hold of any on Monday. Shame, eh.

There's a plasticman re-lick of this track around, I think, too- it's fantastic.

3underscore

boomnoise said:
it's in blackmarket now. well they still had some yesterday.

Yeah, it is officially out this week. Youngsta was saying that he shifted about 50 copies last week under-the-counter, as he wasn't supposed to have it. He got another 20 in about Friday. We were having a laugh about it cos he tried to sell me a copy again, this time with proper labels!

mms

sometimes
3underscore said:
Yeah, it is officially out this week. Youngsta was saying that he shifted about 50 copies last week under-the-counter, as he wasn't supposed to have it. He got another 20 in about Friday. We were having a laugh about it cos he tried to sell me a copy again, this time with proper labels!

yeah blackmarket always get these things a week in advance as they are the top boys.
in normal shops monday i think

bassnation

the abyss
mms said:
yeah blackmarket always get these things a week in advance as they are the top boys.
in normal shops monday i think

i like the fact that dubstep releases are coming out on bleep - would be wicked to see this one up there too but don't know how that would work business-wise.

just want to say that bleep is the only online music store i have ever used btw, as far as i'm concerned its setting the standards others should follow. :)

3underscore

Someone hit on the seriously wise move of doing the Big Apple repress of an early Skream track - the perfect sell-along for when people come to buy it. Should be interesting if the casual buyers go to Blackmarket - they'll be stacked up with about 10-20 records and told to go listen.

mms

sometimes
3underscore said:
Someone hit on the seriously wise move of doing the Big Apple repress of an early Skream track - the perfect sell-along for when people come to buy it. Should be interesting if the casual buyers go to Blackmarket - they'll be stacked up with about 10-20 records and told to go listen.

yeah i'll probably do 2 for a tenner on that

Grievous Angel

Beast of Burden
Wot Acid People? I got my copy this morning courtesy of the very wonderful warpmart... FAST service...
is midnight gonna be on warpmart?

And as for bleep... I am gutted at having missed so many digital mystikz classics but most of them are up there... which is just fabulous... working right now (shouldn't be posting) but am gonna pick em up later...

going halfstep crazy right now...

boomnoise

♫
there are a number of remixes i'm feeling right now - will be interested to hear what you play logan as i take it you mean vocal versions!