mixed_biscuits

As for the unsafe food thing, it's a wonder the human race survived and continues to survive beyond the EU's borders...how do you explain it?!!

IdleRich

IdleRich
And now the extra checks that our friend Boris promised would never happen kick in, along with the food price rises that JRM said would be a fall.

Ok so JRM is just a shameless lying cunt, but definitely different with Bozza, I think he really kept saying, insisting, promising and basically believing hard enough, plus persuading enough other people to believe hard enough then reality would somehow come round to his way of thinking. He's probably as surprised to discover he was talking utter bollocks as everyone else... well, more in my case.

mixed_biscuits

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
An old mate recently purchased one of these and intends to see out their remaining days around the Med

can't say I blame her, pimping ride over the waves