version

Version's list didn't put a foot wrong. It was all tastefully curated, like that section in Wire magazine where they get members of Tortoise to guess what unnamed tune is being played. A list nobody could ridicule.

It's not my fault you embarrassed yourself.

luka

version has patiently and painstakingly built up his power base and hes not content to be number 2 any more. hes reached the stage in his heros journey where he cannot tolerate disrespect, or be seen to tolerate it. this is causing friction.

luka

he knows his acolytes are looking to him, he has to project strength. the days of deference are over. theres a war in heaven.

luka

there are numerous inflection points on a persons path to power. this is a crucial one for version. the cold war just got hot.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
can someone repost craners list with just the titles?

or link me to it.

Can't remember what his most embarrassing choice was.

luka

Actually, this is a heart-stopping piece of music. I pulled the daughter of a Faber & Faber owner back in 1998 by playing this album. In the morning she told me all about her lesbian trysts in boarding school, before going off to interview William Hague for the university paper. It was a magical 48 hours.
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 🦁 🦁 🔥🔥🧑‍🚒🧑‍🚒🚒🚒❤️‍🔥

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
can someone repost craners list with just the titles?

or link me to it.

Can't remember what his most embarrassing choice was.

oh he likes fleetwood mac's tuneless warbling. they objectively got better when the kemet lot sampled Stevie Nicks. that's indesputable fact.

linebaugh

Version's list didn't put a foot wrong. It was all tastefully curated, like that section in Wire magazine where they get members of Tortoise to guess what unnamed tune is being played. A list nobody could ridicule.
His taste is cowardly im always telling him that