version

I have a baseball bat, a billhook, a crowbar, an axe, an air rifle and a chainsaw. I dunno how to use the chainsaw though. It's just gathering dust.

version

My brother's mate, the one who prints sex toys, has a crossbow and a propane torch he's pissed about with that's apparently pretty mad.

version

Yeah, I've never carried a weapon. I just have stuff at home that could be used as one if someone broke in and tried to kill me. It's all stuff that's just accumulated over the years. I don't actively look for and buy the stuff. Think I just found the bat on the floor somewhere, some of them were things people wanted rid of that were in the back of a shed etc.

john eden

male pale and stale
Well if it helps I usually have to chase the victim and aggressor around the flat and generally rescue the former.

Including infamously that one time when the mouse disappeared near the front door. Because it had run up the inside of my jeans and was in my pants.

version

Well if it helps I usually have to chase the victim and aggressor around the flat and generally rescue the former.

Including infamously that one time when the mouse disappeared near the front door. Because it had run up the inside of my jeans and was in my pants.
Johnny Two Shoes. Is the cat called Thomas?