Catalog's Bollywood Bangers

IdleRich

IdleRich
(1) 0.1 to 0.5, great entry by daring man Mithun da (2) 1.31 to 1.34, totally unexpected for her (3) 1.48 to 2.17, such a funny dance but very nasty one for her all sahelis (4) 2.20 to 2.27, dada teasing to her friends and seriously slapping to her last saheli (5) 2.32, too hard tourchering by him to digest for her (6) 2.52 to 2.56, look at the scariness of her poor sahelies in background, (7) 3.02, she is almost crying (8) 3.07 to 3.14, her friends desperately requesting all the boys to put her down to the ground (9) 3.28 to 3.31, these lazy girls need to run like P. T. USHA to avoid teasing from these crazy boys (10) 3.32, even big tree is not safe place for poor girl to avoid teasing from boys & she has to surrender compulsory against boys (11) 3.54, one of her saheli also involved with boys & helping them to make surprise plan (12) 4.01 to 4.15, advance celebration of dhuleti by boys, which was totally unexpected for all girls (13) 4.17 to 4.20, some lucky girls hided inside home and didn't involve in boys' Tamasha (14) 4.24 to 4.49, most funniest part of this song is that stupid over-smart girl who was with the boys from very beginning of this song & she helped boys in their plans; boys didn't spare her too & she was also unsaved by those crazy boys.................... Over-all, full song is too much funny & lols to watch every-time.
I can't get that video to play for me for some reason... but luckily, with that description I simply don't need to.