Dissensus Raw: The Compilation - A Thread

gremino

Moster Sirphine
Zrzut-ekranu-2021-08-11-o-13-13-47.png
Please correct my name :D

Mr. Tea

"can't soundclash" according to a VERY HARD MAN
My artist name is "Scandinavian subtropical" trackname is "Stand by me". No chav
Second time you've said that. You've been posting here long enough to pick up some proper British class anxiety, I see!

mixed_biscuits

We Hope You've Warmed Up Now As Here's By Far The Best Track Of The Compilation: A Wild Ride Through Melody, Harmony And Bass; Hold On To Your Hats, It's MB And... - Wooze

wektor

As I don't expect to be allowed to release any more music, could you please change my artist name to:

We Hope You've Warmed Up Now As Here's By Far The Best Track Of The Compilation: A Wild Ride Through Melody, Harmony And Bass; Hold On To Your Hats, It's MB And... - Wooze
updated everyone else's and as much I dig the alias I'm afraid there's a 100 char limit for artist names

nochexxx

harco pronting
Oh, perhaps I was not clear enough. Bandcamp edits the original filenames to match the provided metadata.
Downloaded comp looks like this:
Zrzut-ekranu-2021-08-16-o-21-11-24.png

my track title appears to have changed, should read ESCAPE FROM PRESET 13. thanks
Zrzut-ekranu-2021-08-16-o-20-37-49.png

Any more typos in there?

afraid so, mine should read ESCAPE FROM PRESET 13
Oh, perhaps I was not clear enough. Bandcamp edits the original filenames to match the provided metadata.
Downloaded comp looks like this:
Zrzut-ekranu-2021-08-16-o-21-11-24.png

my track title appears to have changed - should read ESCAPE FROM PRESET 13 🙏. cheers

Mr. Tea

"can't soundclash" according to a VERY HARD MAN
Can we get Joe Muggs to review it for The Wire?
Not a bad idea, actually. Someone here must know him? I'm "friends" with him on Facebook, not that that means much. I expect a fair few others are too.

mixed_biscuits

The album needs to be released under cover of darkness and if anyone spots it we need some sort of excuse ready.