A Voyage Into Serenity: Your Meditation Journal

luka

Stan doesn't like music woops. He's never heard of Alice or even John. He lives apart from the world, standing stock still in his room and not thinking for 100 minutes at a time.

Clinamenic

Binary & Tweed
Just yesterday I finally got an understanding of what major and minor scales are, although I still don't have the system down. I can start to distinguish the layers in pieces like this, though.

luka

did 6 minutes today and noticed the sounds from outside were a lot more immediate which got me wondering vaguely about atmospheric acoustics

sufi

lala
I received some really nice meditation spam:
dear sir/madam

I have gone through your above web site - senior citizen

we are a cluster of forest monasteries located near elephant border in sri lanka , full of wild life nearby jungle
we are a monastery conducting the sound meditation programme free of charge , as a pre training for insight meditation (vipassana meditation )in buddhist practises a programme of 40 minutes two days days a week
locally and wishing to bring the programme to your center into your country too free of charge as a charitable work

Please note We are a Buddhist charity supported by devotees/volunteers, so that all our programme offered are free of charge
I can send you more details if any body interested in these programe
we discuss by whatsp please or
you may also circulate our query among the members if you know please for their interest

with metta
(loving kindness)
Ernest Gunetilleke
Volunteer programme coordinator
cluster of Rajamahaviharaya ancient temple
egunetilleke@ gmail.com

sri lanka
whatsapp number +94 7123 29449