the white hip-hop canon

catalog

Hang on what about

That is the canonical one.

Or is he cancelled or something.

10-1 luka is hands in the air when this comes up at the Kings head and wopps has given him a fingernail of pub dust

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
The quality has taken a huge nosedive after page 1 as is to be expected

There's only lets say 5 good ones

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
"In 1988, Snow was involved in an incident at a North York pub, in which two people were stabbed. Other people in the group pointed the finger at him, and he was charged with two counts of attempted murder. Rather than tell authorities who the perpetrator was, Snow served eight months in jail before a jury acquitted him on both counts. "

woops

is not like other people
Also who the hell are railroad jerk?
i could easily have asked who in heaven are starlito,kurupt, Sadat x, messy marv,drakeo the ruler, Sean Price,P.E.A.C.E. from freestyle fellowship, Ka,bandgang Lonnie bands,Zuse, but you might have found that dismissive

forclosure

When did you say that? And also why can't a non white person ironically like snow and rhcp?
I didn't say they can't but also I can't remember if it was sufi or somebody and I was like "wait what? He never have me ANY impression as such"

forclosure

i could easily have asked who in heaven are starlito,kurupt, Sadat x, messy marv,drakeo the ruler, Sean Price,P.E.A.C.E. from freestyle fellowship, Ka,bandgang Lonnie bands,Zuse, but you might have found that dismissive
I mean i feel like you know who sadat and Kurupt are so that would be redundant but the others I'd be fine with explaining its no big deal

Although I feel like you're playing dumb cause some of those names have definitely been spoken on already