The good IDM thread

woops

is not like other people
richard devine still does some good stuff but its a byproduct of his new rôle as a music technology professional not a musician

woops

is not like other people
he posts facebook clips of incredible sounds coming out of his new rack eqs and reissues his old records :/

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
like a more sincere aphex

it's a bit sterile tbh. or at least, it's like

amazing hollywood sfx but someone needs to get him to edit it down a bit.

that being said I did rate that album on timesig for a bit in 2018. Not sure if it will stand up though.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
also the Remote Viewer if you want a more Indie (as opposed to hiphop) take on Autechre. I prefer AE but then again I've never had trouble getting to grips with them.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket

1. Cheng Daoyuan - The Seal 2. Kindohm - Deck 3. Death Cascade - Son Of Mourning 4. Hersenrosie - Spheres Of Madness 5. Convectorh - 了 (Spectrometrie 03) 6. Convectorh - ☈ (Spectrometrie 05) 7. Mendelayev - Svaiiii 8. Richard Devine - Eylansec 9. Mendelayev - Nora 200 10. Aphex Twin - Formula 11. Devil-M - Garden Of Eden 12. Xanopticon - Time 13. E25 Corporate - Non Compatible (Xanopticon Remix) 14. Sir.ak-sa - Extremeerror 15. EOF - Ionic Compound 16. EOF - Pulsating Current 17. Cheng Daoyuan - The Oath

Mr. Naga Pickle

1. Cheng Daoyuan - The Seal 2. Kindohm - Deck 3. Death Cascade - Son Of Mourning 4. Hersenrosie - Spheres Of Madness 5. Convectorh - 了 (Spectrometrie 03) 6. Convectorh - ☈ (Spectrometrie 05) 7. Mendelayev - Svaiiii 8. Richard Devine - Eylansec 9. Mendelayev - Nora 200 10. Aphex Twin - Formula 11. Devil-M - Garden Of Eden 12. Xanopticon - Time 13. E25 Corporate - Non Compatible (Xanopticon Remix) 14. Sir.ak-sa - Extremeerror 15. EOF - Ionic Compound 16. EOF - Pulsating Current 17. Cheng Daoyuan - The Oath
DJ Freak is a treasure. Love his mixes so much.