Trip tips

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
Any tips welcome, i'm in the mushroom/acid area usually, more mushrooms than acid

Recommendations for activities (particularly given its freezing outside), music, ways to counteract the bad trip and so on

thirdform welcome to recommending taking 500 doses and having a mental breakdown to breakcore

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Don't do it with friends who fancy themselves as practical jokers.

Last edited:

linebaugh

One of the worst trip experiences I had was around hour 8 of a trip in a cabin in the woods. we had run out of all activities by that point and werent tripping hard enough to make doing nothing fun but still high enough to make the silence extremely awkward and we all agreed to go to bed probably 4 hours earlier than we wanted. So some type of movie player for back up think is important

linebaugh

that was the same trip where earlier in the day one of the three friends and I laughed until tears for a solid five minutes at some joke and after we stopped the other very solemnly went 'I dont get it' so we were already sensitive to that sort of thing.

linebaugh

the wilderness in texas can be insanely hostile. I was wearing normal shoes and jeans and my feet were still bleeding at the end of it. Im fairly sure you would die if you tried to walk an hour barefoot as all vegetation has evolved massive spikes and theres a pile of fire ants every 10 feet. Felt like a safari

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Have some Xanax or similar on hand in case things all get a bit too much for you.

Don't go into it tipsy (let alone drunk), but a few glasses of good whisky or rum as you come off the peak can be absolutely glorious.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
the wilderness in texas can be insanely hostile. I was wearing normal shoes and jeans and my feet were still bleeding at the end of it. Im fairly sure you would die if you tried to walk an hour barefoot as all vegetation has evolved massive spikes and theres a pile of fire ants every 10 feet. Felt like a safari
i'd be out there expecting a dungaree clad swamp man to emerge from the undergrowth with a pair of handcuffs and a shotgun

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
‘Xanax‘ could be anything, better off asking your GP, always amenable people with benzos. Dress smartly. Suits get easier access to scripts as any ex-user will attest to

You could also include reading about tripping in thorny Texas with bleeding christ-like feet and, subsequently, could they sort you out, just in case thorny Jesus appears as Pinhead. Be creative but not too creative

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
‘Xanax‘ could be anything, better off asking your GP, always amenable people with benzos. Dress smartly. Suits get easier access to scripts as any ex-user will attest to
Really? I thought it was all but impossible to get a prescription for benzos these days, even if you have a legit anxiety disorder, since GPs are so wary (and with good reason) of people getting hooked on them.

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
I’d take a run at a gp over a Xanax bar pressed from god knows what, harm reduction etc

Not disregarding social history or primary care scrutiny, more how to safely source a tranquil elephantinser