How to destroy Twitter

sufi

lala
twitter.com/ links are ok but not x.com?
or is it my cookies?

i suspect there is an update for the media embed feature but its a fiddle to apply

mixed_biscuits

0bleak

“The Amish are at an increased risk for a number of genetic disorders but they probably have protection against many types of cancer both through their lifestyle – there is very little tobacco or alcohol use and limited sexual partners – and through genes that may reduce their susceptibility to cancer
One form of dwarfism, Ellis-van Creveld syndrome, involves not only short stature but polydactyly (extra fingers or toes), abnormalities of the nails and teeth, and, in about half of individuals, a hole between the two upper chambers of the heart. The syndrome is common in the Amish because of the "founder effect."

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
“The Amish are at an increased risk for a number of genetic disorders but they probably have protection against many types of cancer both through their lifestyle – there is very little tobacco or alcohol use and limited sexual partners – and through genes that may reduce their susceptibility to cancer
One form of dwarfism, Ellis-van Creveld syndrome, involves not only short stature but polydactyly (extra fingers or toes), abnormalities of the nails and teeth, and, in about half of individuals, a hole between the two upper chambers of the heart. The syndrome is common in the Amish because of the "founder effect."
"No, step-founder, what are you doing?!"

0bleak

There is a a lot of sexual abuse in those communities that gets swept under the rug like a lot of brothers raping sisters.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
I've got about 70 followers and 60 of them are hot chicks so can't complain.
Two questions: have any of them DM'd you to get your address so they could come over for a good hard sexing?

And is it the selfies posed with a big fish you've just caught that gets them going, do you think?

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Must be a very primal, hunter-gatherer, "This man could provide our children with a high-protein diet" thing going there, I expect.

It's never worked for me, because mushrooms, while delicious, are >90% water and almost devoid of calories or nutrients.