Invisible Sounds... coming up

IdleRich

IdleRich
Today 7th March at 2pm our show on Mutant Radio with a guest who is a legend in Porto's music scene.

Fri 10th we go to Porto to DJ at Maus Habitos,

15th is my short film night at In Bloom

23rd March Liza starts her all-girl night Divos at Lounge

26th Liza is a guest at the new Matinées night in Lisbon

27th Lizatron travels to Vienna for Saul's art show and where she will be a guest on the 29th for Call Shop Radio

22nd April - 5th May I go to Serbia to DJ in Novi Said and possibly also Belgrade

27th April Lizatron plays at Vargo, Lisbon

Later in the year (July) we are going to Scotland and will appear on Clyde Built Rafio and likely play in an Edinburgh club

catalog

I've got the details for the woman who handles the bookings there... But maybe you wanna see if those people you had over who played there can get you in? But I can give you the details for the in house booker that I've got. Let me know, i can dm you.

I would offer to promote a night for you but I don't think it's something I could take on just at the moment. But I feel like you and liza would definitely fit there.

IdleRich

IdleRich
I've got the details for the woman who handles the bookings there... But maybe you wanna see if those people you had over who played there can get you in? But I can give you the details for the in house booker that I've got. Let me know, i can dm you.

I would offer to promote a night for you but I don't think it's something I could take on just at the moment. But I feel like you and liza would definitely fit there.
You mean ask out friends who have played there? Hmmm, could try but I dunno if they have any say over who plays.

IdleRich

IdleRich
We would LOVE to play White Hotel, if there is any way to make it happen we would be in one hundred percent.