IdleRich

IdleRich
Film Night Three - The Revenge
Weds 15th March at In Bloom, Lisbon
FREE ENTRY
1930 - DJ Miguel Limao (Festa Piloto)
2030 - Brain bashing synapse smashing filmage
2230 - DJ Miguel Limao (Festa Piloto)

It's back! And I'm ready to grasp you by the hand and lead you through part three of this hallucinatory journey through the most extraordinary and mind-mangling short films known to man. Don't worry, I know the way and although I can't promise you will emerge unscathed I haven't lost anyone yet...
Before, between and after the films you lucky fools will have your ears tickled by the soundtrack selections of Miguel Limao who organizes the intriguingly adventurous Festa Piloto events and who can be found adding a touch of left of centre class to various nights around Lisbon

IdleRich

IdleRich
Film fans of Lisbon, it's that time again... Idle Rich's Fucked up Film night, you know the drill by now, Weds at In Bloom from 1930 where you will be welcomed by soundtrack music from our guest DJ the one and only Miguel Limão of Festa Piloto, then from 2030 you get the very best of overwhelming underground psychedelic skullduggery in filmic form, past shockers and future classics and whatever else I see fit to inflict upon you. Be there or be a cunt.
Free Entry

Reactions: Leo

IdleRich

IdleRich
That would be a good plan if we could show them well enough... also Mattias is really paranoid so he might not like it.

Anyway, tonight is interesting, great turnout but still waiting for my technical assistant to show up with the films....