Vienna

Liza going not me, thought I might get in her good books if I can suggest some good stuff. She will go to galleries I'm sure and despite the original reason behind her trip falling through she gonna guest on some local radio... but if I can come up with something extra to that... style of the place always appeals to me, what's the name of the one I mean for sort of grand cage type places... fuck my memory.
Probably Café Central

Schonnbrun Palace
The Belvedere
Stefansdom cathedral
Prater district
Leopold museum — permanent Klimt and Schiele exhibitions I belive
There's at least one big old Nazi flaktower still standing which is an aquarium now

william_kent

Hitler on lead vocals, obviously. Tito on drums, Trotsky guitar, Stalin on bass. Freud is their Eno, synth and production.

it was the creative tension between Trotsky and Stalin that made them exciting to watch, they were never after the same after Stalin paid his roadies to snuff out Leon with his own plectrum

IdleRich

IdleRich
Probably Café Central

Schonnbrun Palace
The Belvedere
Stefansdom cathedral
Prater district
Leopold museum — permanent Klimt and Schiele exhibitions I belive
There's at least one big old Nazi flaktower still standing which is an aquarium now
I wasn't really listening but she definitely said "something something Klimt something Schiele"

Leo

it was the creative tension between Trotsky and Stalin that made them exciting to watch, they were never after the same after Stalin paid his roadies to snuff out Leon with his own plectrum

I did like Freud's early solo stuff after he left.

IdleRich

IdleRich
Well her flight left Portugal at 0530 this morning. Thought I'd better check in, see how she's enjoying all the wonderful things that she has no doubt already been getting up to...

"I hate the place so much already.
It's like Germany but shit"

Ah...

IdleRich

IdleRich
I can already see the forthcoming week in which I receive increasingly angry emails until she somehow contrives to miss the plane and then do it all again...

IdleRich

IdleRich
Anticlimactic... as I think I said, i had to produce these documents including the one the police confiscated and then fined me for not having - which I anticipated being a flashpoint.

So I rolled up to the door with all these docs in a plastic bag, but before I could go to the front desk all these meatheads in the courtyard barred my way. I explained that I had to take in some documents and they stared at them as though they had bring challenged to confirm the Riemann Hypothesis, completely bewildered.

You could read their thought process, something like "I have seen paper like this with similar markings on it before so out of this squad I probably am the most likely to solve it, but I think we are gonna need to get one of those proper expert "readers" if we're really gonna get somewhere".

But then he actually saw a signature on it, the guy who booked me I guess, and he said "that guy gets on later, come back in four hours"

But that's fucking crazy to me, I know full well that the bloke just signed the thing and required me to bring the docs to the front desk plus the fine. All the info is there, he doesn't have to be there when I come back, the bloke on the door from donut patrol was talking out of his arse cos he couldn't be asked to expend the effort to read it properly...

... so, luckily I was off my face on a number of stimulants and I lost it big time, I fought my way into the building shouting expletives in all directions and throwing random punches, there were loads of them trying to tackle me but though they are big by local standards they were mainly under five feet and combine that with the bath salts meth cocktail I'd been injecting it was pretty easy for me to drag a few along, despite being hit my numerous tasers and tranks.

I guess you've all seen Terminator when Arnie tears apart the police station. It was pretty much like that, except that rather than trying to hunt down and kill the future saviour of humanity, I was simply trying to ensure that they had received my insurance documents and wouldn't be able to claim that they had not been received.

I do regret the loss of life and injury, but it is extraordinary the lengths Portuguese police will go to to avoid actually doing what they are supposed to - what I'm getting at is, I was fighting against fanatics and that's always give or takevery dangerous.

So... that's pretty much what happened... give or take, more or less the odd detail.