Idle Rich's psuperb psychedelic psynema night Weds 19th @ In Bloom from pseven thirty pm, FREE ENTRY

IdleRich

IdleRich
Yep, we're back again with a load of brain twisting pshorts that will twist the fuck out of your brain.

As always you'll have to trust my secret selection of crazed shockers from the underground, a series of films which could be best described as nasty, brutish and short.

With guest DJ Vix (Magic Club) - an Italian digger who specialized in small venues and after-parties in his home town, now relocated to Lisbon - playing a jazzy, hypnotic, electronic, percussive set.

IdleRich

IdleRich
Last night I dreamt I went to In Bloom again... and tomorrow night I will. And so should you if you want to be immersed head to toe in beautiful multicoloured many-faceted psychedelic cinematic culture cos it's my short film night once again. From half seven Vix will bring the sounds and then at half eight we will plunge deep into the magic of movies. Expect madness, luminous beauty and a completely unhinged assault on what you know of as reality. And possibly even a cat with hands.
Free Entry, you would be crazy not to go.