Drug Trafficking

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
Lower league mule trafficking fills a lot of trash tv, shit titles like Border Force! run on our waiting room’s screen at clinic a lot, old dears accompanying long term attendees peering at subtitled baggage searches of everyone who isn’t white, tutting at the “neck” of some cunt who’s managed to swallow a hundred balloons

Just the thought of trying to swallow 50 greased balloons, where you can choke no problem getting them down, grim. Always snorted powders, so much of which had a journey through a body

william_kent

NOW, that's what I call a "prison groupie"

C_67_article_2076131_body_articleblock_0_bodyimage.jpg

IdleRich

IdleRich
3 days later... card doesn't work...
I've been thinking about this for far too long, I might as well just ask...
Does the card not work cos
a) It's covered in gak?
b) You've rinsed all your money on a bender that cost a little more than planned?
c) Something else
d) All of the above

william_kent

I've been thinking about this for far too long, I might as well just ask...
Does the card not work cos
a) It's covered in gak?
b) You've rinsed all your money on a bender that cost a little more than planned?
c) Something else
d) All of the above

it's not a) because professionals have tools ( a ceramic tile and a dedicated blade, mirrors and cards are for amateurs... and god forbid you use a CD case instead of a tile, or if you really have to improvise, a mirror, as snorting tiny shards of plastic is not good for your health )

in fact when I win the lottery and convert the basement of my mansion into a red lit, strobe lights, dry ice machine, funktion one equipped low ceiling faux club space, then the tables will be topped with ceramic tiles for utility....

but it may be b)

edit: although maybe it was a hypothetical joke with no basis in reality

william_kent

Thanks for maybe clearing that up

I used to know a guy who ran a "crack house" - he had some stories about how his crew could manipulate and trick punters who had just walked in for a £50 rock into leaving with a 10 grand debt...

edit: in fact, I may have bought some records off him that were forcibly removed from the home of a local pirate radio dj due to one such debt...

IdleRich

IdleRich
I used to know a guy who ran a "crack house" - he had some stories about how his crew could manipulate and trick punters who had just walked in for a £50 rock into leaving with a 10 grand debt...

edit: in fact, I may have bought some records off him that were forcibly removed from the home of a local pirate radio dj due to one such debt...
What I don't get about that sort of thing is, what if they simply cannot pay? In films it's quite a common set up for the good guy to be tricked, cheated or otherwise manipulated into owing some scary gangster hundreds of thousands by the end of the week and they always somehow manage it over the course of the film.

But I always think that in reality they wouldn't be able to do that and the gangster would simply end up having to write-off whatever they fronted the mug and with another murder on their rap sheet, it doesn't seem to make business sense. I guess if it's 10k then it's more realistic, I suppose someone with a job, a house and a car may be able to sell, borrow and beg enough to scrape together that kind of sum if they feel their life is in danger... but I can't help thinking that yer average punter who gets sucked into a 10k crack binge might struggle...

william_kent

What I don't get about that sort of thing is, what if they simply cannot pay? In films it's quite a common set up for the good guy to be tricked, cheated or otherwise manipulated into owing some scary gangster hundreds of thousands by the end of the week and they always somehow manage it over the course of the film.

But I always think that in reality they wouldn't be able to do that and the gangster would simply end up having to write-off whatever they fronted the mug and with another murder on their rap sheet, it doesn't seem to make business sense. I guess if it's 10k then it's more realistic, I suppose someone with a job, a house and a car may be able to sell, borrow and beg enough to scrape together that kind of sum if they feel their life is in danger... but I can't help thinking that yer average punter who gets sucked into a 10k crack binge might struggle...

I mentioned "tricks" - the punter owes 10 grand but the actual cost of the product at that point is maybe about 500 quid or less ... the way he explained it to me was that the punter is so fucking high off the original rock that you just halve the amount of active ingredient for the next hit, but you charge the same price, and they won't notice, and then you keep dividing the product until they get to the point they're shelling out 50 quid "on tick" for a rice sized grain ( you can bulk out the rocks with increasingly higher ratios of bicarb so they look about the same size, etc., )

and if they can't cough up then you "forcibly remove" anything of value from their residence, which is likely to be worth more than the tiny slivers of crack they mistakenly paid over the odds for... ( you wouldn't argue the toss with these lads, best just hand anything of value of over )

seemed to work for him

IdleRich

IdleRich
Ah yeah, fine if you don't put up anything of value. Sounds plausible too cos the higher you get the less you're gonna feel it and so you likely put down the dilution to that.

william_kent

Ah yeah, fine if you don't put up anything of value. Sounds plausible too cos the higher you get the less you're gonna feel it and so you likely put down the dilution to that.

that was how it was explained to me - first hit is 100% product, but the higher they get the less active ingredient you can get away passing off with while still charging the same price

this was the reason my local chippy sold chips that you could bounce off the floor, the proprietor regularly frequented the "crack house" I've mentioned - he was a "case study" that the guy that ran the crew loved to cite...

end result was the chippy owner owed tens of thousands to the guy I knew, and so ended up buying green potatoes or ones that were sprouting to keep his chippy going, because they were cheaper than anything that was remotely edible

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
I mentioned "tricks" - the punter owes 10 grand but the actual cost of the product at that point is maybe about 500 quid or less ... the way he explained it to me was that the punter is so fucking high off the original rock that you just halve the amount of active ingredient for the next hit, but you charge the same price, and they won't notice, and then you keep dividing the product until they get to the point they're shelling out 50 quid "on tick" for a rice sized grain ( you can bulk out the rocks with increasingly higher ratios of bicarb so they look about the same size, etc., )

and if they can't cough up then you "forcibly remove" anything of value from their residence, which is likely to be worth more than the tiny slivers of crack they mistakenly paid over the odds for... ( you wouldn't argue the toss with these lads, best just hand anything of value of over )

seemed to work for him
I'm starting to wonder whether crack dealers are really as ethical as I've always assumed them to be, you know.

version

"Everything's fentanyl now," said former DEA official Larry Reichner, who oversaw Uruguay as the DEA's assistant regional director for southern South America from 2015-2019. "They couldn't give a rat's ass about cocaine."