Who is watching and obsessed? It’s the best thing on TV in years. The writing is up there with The Office and Sopranos and this final season has been flawless, making me empathise with the worst people in the world.

version

An absolute slap in the face to Rich.

woops

is not like other people
considered watching this but decided having a slash would be more entertaining

It’s worth it for the insults alone. And I think the British creator in an American setting enhances all that

Culkins character is especially good. But they all are. He’s perfectly cast because culkin has the entitlement and arrogance of a child actor, and lives in an older family members shadow

craner

Beast of Burden
I'm still watching the first series and it's the only fictional TV drama I've liked since The A-Team when I was 7.

Given Sky do HBO in UK - is it another murdoch psyop to get us sympathising with psychopaths in power, like The Crown, The Sopranos and that?

I'm still watching the first series and it's the only fictional TV drama I've liked since The A-Team when I was 7.
It just gets better from their first series. And I don’t recommend or start shows easily, I need about 12 recommendations from people I respect before I commit to something

craner

Beast of Burden
Given Sky do HBO in UK - is it another murdoch psyop to get us sympathising with psychopaths in power, like The Crown, The Sopranos and that?

"I don't give a shit what you think of me. In fact, I will make money from your fantasies."

craner

Beast of Burden
Then again, the fact that Jerry Hall had a clause in her divorce agreement relating to this show suggests he is not as relaxed about it as he likes to pretend.