Wash vs Mr f6ckin Tea soundclash

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
Pleas to the public gallery now? Too lol

Was it me who misquoted people? Basic errors, but you couldn’t accept it and started talking way way above your moronic station, then across multiple threads like a sap

Shutting you down by spamming seems understandable by comparison and trying to goad me into “offering you out” and getting banned isn’t working either, is it

Are you always this tragic? When you come the cunt (the epitome of a cunt), you choose such a course - it’s a choice behaving like a spoilt screaming toddler

23-0

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
with Thirdform when it comes to William Bennett/Whitehouse but these 2 titles are too on the nose to turn down

Have you had enough by now?
26-0

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Pleas to the public gallery now? Too lol

Was it me who misquoted people? Basic errors, but you couldn’t accept it and started talking way way above your moronic station, then across multiple threads like a sap

Shutting you down by spamming seems understandable by comparison and trying to goad me into “offering you out” and getting banned isn’t working either, is it

Are you always this tragic? When you come the cunt (the epitome of a cunt), you choose such a course - it’s a choice behaving like a spoilt screaming toddler

23-0
Funny you should post Burroughs. Here's an apposite quote from the great man:

"Do not proffer sympathy to the mentally ill. It is a bottomless pit."

Not sure how I'm still able to post after you've "shut me down", but here I am, against all odds.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
"Was it me who misquoted people?" - don't play dumb, you fucking cretin, you know it was. You could have backed down and avoided the whole thing, but no, the big silverback had to beat his chest and 'establish dominance'. On a moribund web forum with about a dozen regular users.

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
"Was it me who misquoted people?" - don't play dumb, you fucking cretin, you know it was. You could have backed down and avoided the whole thing, but no, the big silverback had to beat his chest and 'establish dominance'. On a moribund web forum with about a dozen regular users.

Thread was an invitation to soundclash and you’re still sore about being spammed?

Why should I have to autocorrect your errors which you can’t even recognise?

Why should I back down from the biggest stain on the forum?

How many questions have you posted which remain unanswered, ever wonder why?

35,000 posts of inane flaccid Saxon foolishness, isn’t that enough?

Worst of all, what’s it like making MB look like a chess grand master for years? (tbh this last one that would depress anyone and any/all questions are rhetorical)

You can’t even insult creatively or, worse, actually soundclash. By all means run your mouth projecting all thread but not making any actual headway, beyond straw-manning from the traumas HMG inflicted on you, remains your ongoing problem. I say problem, I mean “problems”

Keep at it, Rupert, nothing like a southern fuckwit of a middle-class Englishman chucking frothy insults you can’t cash either here or irl. Put another way, would you say even 10% of this lolfest to my face? If you can’t deliver digitally or irl, might be time for to cash out

Wasteman, spaceman

25-0

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
From one Englishman to another, Cuthbert. And while we're at it, how about your quit your ludicrous fantasies of being Owen Glyndwr, Robert the Bruce and Michael Collins all rolled into one, eh? It's not impressive, just a bit tragic really. And it obviously has no bearing on your life in whatever Midlands shithole you call home.
Help, help! A big tough man is beating me up, online!

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
If this thread makes it to page 9 you’re still going to look like a balding plank, maybe add some more emojis, have a bath, I dunno how to save you from yourself

Rupert on heat.jpg

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
There you go again, straw-manning, is this your main schtick/gimmick?

Only one flag matters to me, cunt

IMG_0295.jpeg

Right, off footy training with the kids - try better or fail betterer or get your wife to write for you or fuck off once and for all