Overall "aesthetic" systems

IdleRich

IdleRich
I reckon that should say ket zombies but when we were on Orkney, the evening of the Orkney Show (loads of farmers and their prematurely mature kids proudly displaying their freshly polished cows and sheep) the town centre was full of shuffling beer zombies.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
I reckon that should say ket zombies but when we were on Orkney, the evening of the Orkney Show (loads of farmers and their prematurely mature kids proudly displaying their freshly polished cows and sheep) the town centre was full of shuffling beer zombies.
Booze addicts? 'Booze-oholics', if you will.

Clinamenic

Binary & Tweed
Yeah, interesting. Do they actually work tho? As in, can you scan them as QR codes, or is it just for the gag/visual appeal?
Yeah they work (the two I show there might not have been created with the tool I link to though - and I think of those two, only the top one works).

And it’s great because it doesn’t involve any annoying ads/redirects or anything you’d get from some of the free online QR code providers.

rubysay

The first two are bang on... and they are good examples cos although I wanted to separate this from music scenes, both of mine had a strong base in music (shows the bias in my thinking no doubt). However, with Furries... well I'm not able to say that there is NO furry music, if there is it's surely incidental and I strongly doubt it constitutes a new style.

But luxury... you're suggesting it constitutes a similar almost imaginary world pulled into existence by the super rich and indolent? Sounds promising but can you enlarge a little, I'm not sure I quite get it?
I realise the conversation has moved on quite a lot from this point, but furry music is totally a distinct thing, (in aesthetics, anyway) and is largely 'nuum adjacent (owing i think mostly to the nerd-culture hegemony of American dubstep)