93 Psychic TV rarities, One John Holt hit, and 23 random tunes divided by the trinity multiplied by the duality rounded down = 108

william_kent

ditto, I will never be able to listen to this tune ever again if things don't go well

The Flirtations - Nothing But A Heartache

I got a lot of those heartaches
I got a lot of those tear drops
Heartaches, tear drops, all of the way
Nothing but a heartache every day!

william_kent

sort of sorted, panic over, fonts went all eastern

Schooly D - Saturday Night ( instrumental )

the first hip hop act I ever saw live

and the last ( besides "MF DOOM", etc )

draw your own conclusion

oh

I snorted so much speed to this tune it would give you a heart attack if you tried to do it all in one go

william_kent

I snorted so much biker speed but how could I forget something or other Walkden ?

my cat piss smelling bathtub speed fantasy

lol

WILLIAM KENT KING OF THE WORLD

I've snorted so much powder in search of this 128 second peak

INTERNET MAKE IT HAPPEN!

fuck you YouTube, what\s with the Polski?

doomed

but anyway Schoolly-D

OG

william_kent

I maybe tried to link

but PSK

what does it mean?

Schoolly-D- PSK ( what does it mean? )

PARKSIDE KILLERS?

DJ CODE MONEY ,the name is explicitly laying it out, "real talk", original gangsta hip hop blueprint straight out of Philly

when I saw him live schooly d stood there, arms folded, and Code Money mimed* to a backing tape, they took the money and RESPECT

* not really, he wrecked various vinyl scratching to the awesome reverbed 909, I'm being a dick 48 hours of rum to blame

I saw no need to ever see another rapper live after witnessing Schooyl D on the mic and DJ CODE MONEY on the decks

( that's one interpretation, lol )

I'm not saying they were miming! ffs

but
the reverb

william_kent

@sufi please delete any post `I may have made in yje led 24 hourd

( this is actually a sosphiicated joke, but for all intents and purposes let's pretend I was totally "out of it" and may have made a few ill advised posts? but maybe I cannot remember how many? so @sufi needs to delete my entire history comprising last 48 hours

( this includes my "funny" posts about taking @Clinamenic's room mates to the RED ROOM and chopping them into pieces and feeding them to the residentially challenged )