Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
You're obviously heading for another breakdown. I can see it a mile off.

He's sending me PMs now, just in case anyone else was interested in Wash's deeply boring and repetitive mental illness.

WashYourHands

cat malogen
Lol, I typed that once, because I know it upsets you. I'm not typing it every day, am I?
Proudly bumming WashYourHands's dead dad since March 2023.

the Biscetti playbook, you don’t have the matador chops and you always get lanced regardless

if you choose the insipid cunt route, see “choose” as an adult male, what else did you expect other than being approached directly

a sig like that will always refer back to the state of mind of the person who typed it, crack on man, if this is your worst it doesn’t amount to a lot does it

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
the Biscetti playbook, you don’t have the matador chops and you always get lanced regardless

if you choose the insipid cunt route, see “choose” as an adult male, what else did you expect other than being approached directly

a sig like that will always refer back to the state of mind of the person who typed it, crack on man, if this is your worst it doesn’t amount to a lot does it
Hahaha, oh god, you're on about your fucking "chops" again, aren't you?

You really feel this is equivalent to having a punch-up outside a pub, don't you?

I cannot comprehend the inadequacy that you must feel to be compelled to behave like this. Literally the saddest cunt I've ever run across in 20 years of using social media of one kind or another.

I'm not going read your new message.

For your own sake, get help. Or don't, I don't really care. But you're not heading to a good place. That's abundantly obvious.

WashYourHands

cat malogen
Compared to you, even rw reactionaries like Biscetti and HmmGuv are on constant boss mode

As the member below put it, see, it’s not just me

Mr Tea is a manifestation of postmodernism at its purest: depthless, wallowing in narcissistic contradiction, a million posts with zero content, zero engagement with ideas (instead simply entailing the banal repetition of that adolescent-existentialist mantra "that's just your opinion") , obsessive solipsistic egoism; in short, Tea is a seamless buffoon of contemporary pomo ideology, all the time with a 'lost object' libidinal craving for the extra-ideological fascism of the Vimothys of this world.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Compared to you, even rw reactionaries like Biscetti and HmmGuv are on constant boss mode

As the member below put it, see, it’s not just me
Posting something someone said years ago, that you obviously spent hours searching for. Like a dominant alpha chad.

Lol.

Oh yeah, and he got banned for being a mad fucking freak, too.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Oh god, he's performatively "ignoring" me again, while not actually ignoring me at all.

Because he literally can't live without the attention.