sus

i don’t have a word for this but I have a distinct memory of it happening with art- the first time I went to the Institute of Contemporary Art in Boston (i was young, maybe high school freshman?) I was walking through all the exhibits and having my mind blown because I didn’t realize you could do that sort of stuff with art. Then I turned a corner to what I thought was going to be another exhibit but was actually a place to view the harbor, and everything looked completely different and magical. I probably spent 5 minutes just staring at those floating orange things they use to keep waste runoff contained

sus

If you are open to new frames new ways of seeing then the world opens itself up to you newlyIf I read from the perspective of a scared, paranoid girl, I’ll be shrinking back from things for a while. While other times I’ll be reading from the perspective of a conqueror, and be more confident. I have a lot of empathy and really get into what I’m reading/watching

If I read from the perspective of a scared, paranoid girl, I’ll be shrinking back from things for a while. While other times I’ll be reading from the perspective of a conqueror, and be more confident. I have a lot of empathy and really get into what I’m reading/watching

style transfer is the structuring of one’s expressive output by the principles of recently experienced expressive inputs. Frame transfer, on the other hand, is the structuring of perceptual set through the lens implicit in, or required of, some previous set of perceptual encounters. You’re walking down the street after a Grand Theft Auto session, and a flickering impulse says, “Smash the window; jack the car.”

Ian Scuffling

You could let me do it.

I'd induct you into the rites of the mushroom kingdom, and not in a Super Mario Bros way.
Would I be saying
"M m in mmmm I’m mnn m m. In b ok look non mmh look bmvmm moo m n o p.m. m I’m mm no In bmmomm I’ll mm book n mo pop IOU July min k mp in I’m m Kim mll I’m m look ppl mb on j jk on Kokomo ok kill Lon I’m Mbabane. I’m on IOU in on mom I’m l in m on Mon know I’m pmm m l pop n knob look m m n mchp GUIm n ok n mjiu job n n MC job m m in h lullmon BMW. In mom in inih m m non moo I kno ol Ip j o milk n n CBCn Bob long join jobbnn KB on m m lmnm mmm m kno j lol non look ok on moo n million mmh pop pm ok I’mm lamb popmnpm
No bmp
M mon n kb I’ll inn on guylnmm I’m n mom join Li Lomb Ijj in Kokomo u lot V o mmh Nino m bin n NJ b join in J nonm m in MLB p ug mo mono lol m mn mm GM on in"
afterwards?

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Would I be saying
"M m in mmmm I’m mnn m m. In b ok look non mmh look bmvmm moo m n o p.m. m I’m mm no In bmmomm I’ll mm book n mo pop IOU July min k mp in I’m m Kim mll I’m m look ppl mb on j jk on Kokomo ok kill Lon I’m Mbabane. I’m on IOU in on mom I’m l in m on Mon know I’m pmm m l pop n knob look m m n mchp GUIm n ok n mjiu job n n MC job m m in h lullmon BMW. In mom in inih m m non moo I kno ol Ip j o milk n n CBCn Bob long join jobbnn KB on m m lmnm mmm m kno j lol non look ok on moo n million mmh pop pm ok I’mm lamb popmnpm
No bmp
M mon n kb I’ll inn on guylnmm I’m n mom join Li Lomb Ijj in Kokomo u lot V o mmh Nino m bin n NJ b join in J nonm m in MLB p ug mo mono lol m mn mm GM on in"
afterwards?
Careful! The words' power is redoubled every time they're repeated.

version

Link me to some hypnotic scripts

What did you make of KPAX should I watch it @version?

Hollywood cheese with some nice moments. There's something in it, but it's embedded in a fairly generic product.

One thing I liked was an emphasis on light; Spacey's character talks about travelling on light beams and the direction makes a point of focusing on the way light enters rooms and bounces off things. There's a particular trophy or something on Jeff Bridges' desk that's made of glass and they keep returning to this image of light passing through it and making patterns.

Reactions: sus