sufi

lala
... the alternative is like falling backwards into your destiny, plummeting into the unknown with all our past laid out in front of us, our biography, all history, the lot, like the wide open sky as you reach for your ripcord, fumbling, hoping you will find it before you hit the floor
but at least the imagery is somewhat accurate - for instance we can indeed recall our biography, and read the histories, the past exists and is embodied in a way that the future is not,

but maybe that's just some linguistic tic that prevents us from freely time travelling or at least from prophetic prediction

Reactions: sus

sufi

lala
but at least the imagery is somewhat accurate - for instance we an indeed recall our biography, and read the histories, the past exists and is embodied in a way that the future is not,

but maybe that's just some linguistic tic that prevents us from freely time travelling or at least from prophetic prediction
we are all in lsd freefall upside down

sus

Yes there's also the metaphor of the forking garden, your choices splayed in front of you but you can't see where they lead past a few feet

version

Who would let themselves be hypnotized? Would volunteer in a crowd? Or privately? In therapy?

@droid @woops @sufi @kid charlemagne @Clinamenic @ghost @version @Ian Scuffling @mvuent @linebaugh @IdleRich @craner @luka @Corpsey @malelesbian

I was a little freak about hypnotization as a kid

I watched K-PAX last night and hypnosis played a pivotal role in the story. Personally, I wouldn't let myself be hypnotised. I'm not trusting enough to let someone try to assert that sort of control over me.

kid charlemagne

How many?
What's best for your family, immediate or extended
Any argument, the media'll extend it
I had a cousin that stole my laptop that I was fuckin' bitches on
Paid that n*gga 250 thousand just to get it from him
Real friends
Huh?

• Wow

version

How many?
What's best for your family, immediate or extended
Any argument, the media'll extend it
I had a cousin that stole my laptop that I was fuckin' bitches on
Paid that n*gga 250 thousand just to get it from him
Real friends
Huh?

Best song on the album. Beautiful Havoc production.

sus

What do you fear would happen do you reckon you'd kill someone. Send them to the hospitable. Traumatize them mentally and physically.

linebaugh

What do you fear would happen do you reckon you'd kill someone. Send them to the hospitable. Traumatize them mentally and physically.
No I don’t think anything like that but if there is an uncontrollable violence inside me I don’t think it could be cleanly manifested by our normal logic and thus could appear as anything, which is the fear.

• Wow